Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,978 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Quotable Quotes From Nigerian Great Geniuses - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Quotable Quotes From Nigerian Great Geniuses (776 Views)

Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only / Quotable Quotes Written By Nigerians For Nigeria / Quotable Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotable Quotes From Nigerian Great Geniuses by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 07, 2014
Yeah, we are all geniuses, so don't expect to see quotes from Professor Wole SOyinka or ChimamandaAdichie or Chinua Achebe here.
We are all geniuses as I said before and we can form quotable quotes by ourselves and publish it like "WHY ASK WHY" of John Mason.

No more quoting already-established people, instead, let's build a world whereby we can quote our own self and feel important:

THAT IS WHY EBIAG ANNUAL PROJECT IS HERE

PROJECT: EBIAG PROJECT 2014
THEME: FORMING OUR OWN QUOTABLE QUOTES
DURATION: OCTOBER 6 - DECEMBER 31, 2014
VENUE: EBIAG OFFICIAL WEBSITE, www.ebiag.com
Direct link: http://ebiag.com/index.php?topic=39.0

We shall have the QUOTABLE QUOTE PUBLISHED AND SOLD ACROSS THE NATION AND ALL PARTICIPANTS SHALL HAVE A COPY OF THE QUOTABLE QUOTE OF THEIR OWN. THEY SHALL ALSO HELP MARKET THE BOOK AND MAKE PROFIT...
Re: Quotable Quotes From Nigerian Great Geniuses by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 07, 2014
RULES AND REGULATIONS GUIDING THIS PROJECT

This project is a highly formal one. Let's make this thread as formal as possible by not posting side-talks and any other thing except the necessary thing. Now the poject will give us room to do critical thinking and put down something real and original, then in the future, you will say thank you to the EBIAG WEBSITE when people start quoting your quotes to motivate others.

1. All interested members should PM me first to notify me of their interest in participating in this project "EBIAG PROJECT 2014"
2. When they have received a reply to join the project, then they should be ready to post one motivational talk of their own every day.
3. Each contributor must not write an existing quotable quotes of heroes past, but their own. In such way you won't be a "copy cat"
4. Any member discovered to have derailed by using already used quotes shall be penalized.
5. A contributor can post at least 1 motivational quote per day and at most 10 per day.
6. All contributors should be ready to market the EBIAG QUOTABLE QUOTES 2014 when it is ready in 2015, JANUARY
7. The fact that a contributor is deemed qualified for this year's project does not mean that he would be automatically qualified for next year's project.
Re: Quotable Quotes From Nigerian Great Geniuses by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 07, 2014
Some of the QUOTABLE QUOTES already posted on the ebiag planet

CHAPTER ONE

QUOTABLE QUOTES

A word that slips out of lips is like a sword that pierces through the heart--Sammy Hoe

You can't get anything important, elegant or gigantic without learning from the ants--Sammy Hoe

A limbless man can climb a tree only if he gets the motivations to do it--Sammy Hoe

Your fate lies in your faith but doubt will cast you out of the way--Sammy Hoe

Even if limitation is all around you, you have no excuse to remain limited--Sammy Hoe

The disabled are not those who have lost an eye or a leg or an arm but they are those who have two eyes but can't see the bright future ahead, have two legs but can't trek the right paths, have two arms but can't handle challenges of life--Sammy Hoe

visit http://ebiag.com/index.php?topic=39.0 to read more

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Quotable Quotes From Nigerian Great Geniuses by alizenbohr: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
Here goes:

This is my daily motivation,
To do what I can,
With what I have,
Wherever I am,
NOW!
Re: Quotable Quotes From Nigerian Great Geniuses by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 08, 2014
alizenbohr:
Here goes:

This is my daily motivation,
To do what I can,
With what I have,
Wherever I am,
NOW!

Wow! So nice, but have you registered on the EBIAG website so that you can write it there directly because only those who write theirs there will be considered for publishing in the book to come January 2015

(1) (Reply)

Tales At The Pump: A Fuel Scarcity Short Story / Story Tittle: Fate by Isaiah Atabo / Forgive Me Lord!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.