Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,857 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria (3858 Views)

Inside Special Forces: Nigeria’s Most-feared Fighting Unit / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by dekronik: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hiroshize:

Op, i cannot confirm if it belongs to the Nigerian army or US or maybe French Intelligence, it was flying at night, only the indicator lights blinking gave it away, it was very silent...

Ok sir. Two weeks ago a friend who was in Yola at that time notified me that he saw an ash colored small craft hovering over the river Benue axis behind Yola govt house heading towards northern Adamawa at around 17:30-1800 Hrs Nigerian time. I dismissed his claims but from what your saying, it seems there is really a drone hovering over the Adamawa axis. What we can't confirm is if its Nigerias drone or US drone.
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2014
chris365:
This Fulan guy is a big joke. first he disappears during boko haram's defeat in konduga to come back with excuses of being interrogated by some phanyom intelligence agencies (profile elevation tactics).
And then comes back to defend boko haram in their latest loss in adamawa.

secondly, it is not news that US is conducting recon drone flights from chad, and Nigeria has also inducted it's own local manufactured drones (gulma) in the North east. so the drones spotted may be of either the Nigerian airforce launched from Mubi North(government controlled territory) or somewhere in Borno since the range of the Gulma is between 500-600km.

thirdly, French commandos in Nigerian Territory is complete hogwash. this mofo comes on his blog to mix obvious incidence with hogwash and claims to be from sources in terror camps.

wetin you want make terrorists tell you? sey the army dey rape dem front and back?

it's either this fulan guy is playing into the hands of boko haram by using him to advance their propaganda warfare against Nigeria or he is infact a boko haram media soldier hiding under the guise of a fake analyst.

Notice how he lashes out at the media even after confirmation from residents who saw troop movements in these towns.

anyome who believes this hogwash needs to get his head examined.

and please if you want to counter me, try not to be insultive as this is something that requires a meaningful and objective debate... thanks

What do you understand by this article

Boko Haram: Nigeria, US, France, UK, Cameroon, Chad, Niger Meet in Paris

will it be too much to ask you to research it?
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by Hiroshize(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2014
dekronik:

Ok sir. Two weeks ago a friend who was in Yola at that time notified me that he saw an ash colored small craft hovering over the river Benue axis behind Yola govt house heading towards northern Adamawa at around 17:30-1800 Hrs Nigerian time. I dismissed his claims but from what your saying, it seems there is really a drone hovering over the Adamawa axis. What we can't confirm is if its Nigerias drone or US drone.

Affirmative..

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBC: Nigeria Girls Remembered One Year On / Exposed: Behind The Gates Of The Kachikwu Empire / International Observers To Monitor IPOB Leader Kanu’s Court Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.