Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,970 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

How Is/are The Arms Deal(s) Related To The PRESIDENT? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Is/are The Arms Deal(s) Related To The PRESIDENT? (375 Views)

'she Is Finally At Peace In The Arms Of God': Bobbi Kristina Brown.. / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Opens Up On $9.3m Arms Deal / I Just Found Out That I Am Related To Barrak Obama. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is/are The Arms Deal(s) Related To The PRESIDENT? by korel9: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2014
There's been insults and accusations on the personality of the president on the discovery of the recent arms deals in South Africa.

This and many other misdemeanours have always been attributed to the president.
Even a man whose wife just had a miscarriage will be like "Goodluck eeeh!"

Nigerians, I figure out, still don't know the difference between the PRESIDENT and the PRESIDENCY talk more of the entire democratic system that we practice.

This isn't to say that the president is in any way perfect in his responsibilities as the president (who is anyway).

But to think the arms deals issue is solely the fault of the president leaves me wondering and would need somebody, maybe a military personel, to clarify things.

(1) (Reply)

Soya Meal Needed In Large Quantities / How Do You Feel When Any Of Your Parent Asks You To... / Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.