Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,152 members, 7,977,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:51 AM

Engr Chinedum Orji(ikuku) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Engr Chinedum Orji(ikuku) (990 Views)

Engr Chinedum Orji And Ibeku Youth Association / 644-iwa / Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engr Chinedum Orji(ikuku) by liongirl: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2014
Although i am not from ibeku but my boyfriend is from there. Some time last yr he came back from the monthly ibeku youth association meeting happy and i asked him what happened and he glady told me that finally Engr chinedum orji has remember ibeku youth association an organization that worked tirelessly in all successful eletion of sir TA Orji with a promise to empower its exco and members for being supportive and steadfast to govt of ochendo ibeku. But to my greatest supprise uptill now that promise has not be fullfill meanwhile people from other communities are being given cars daily. What pains me the most is when my boyfriend told me even the executives of the association has not gotten any car but this same people are already druming support for their brother ochendo for senate. Is there any hope for the governor's people What a world i cry as i write this articule.

(1) (Reply)

Six Days Of Darkness To Occur Throughout The World On December 16 To 22. / Saudi Husband Divorces Bride During Wedding After Seeing Her Face / Family Pattern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.