Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,944 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:46 PM

Helppppppppppppppp Airtel Has Finished Me - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Helppppppppppppppp Airtel Has Finished Me (755 Views)

Good News! Airtel Has Introduced #100 For 1gb Weekend Data Plan / Airtel Has Done It Again - One Challenge Per Month (part II) / Airtel Has Started MTN Mode Of Airtime Robbery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helppppppppppppppp Airtel Has Finished Me by blackedwin: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2014
My People,
I use an Airtel postpaid sim on my HTC ONE M8,I activated a data 500MB(#2000.00) bundle 1st of October and was glad to have 976MB,I was happy i got the bonus data,on the 3rd i remembered checking my data balance and i was left with 735MB, but things turned for the worst when on 5th of October after making a 2 minute call i saw that my bill was #57106.40,I checked my data balance and I was left with 502.6KB,i immediately contacted airtel and i was told that's my current bill that 99% came from my data,that my data bundle had finished and that they were now charging me on per as you go,I insisted that i still had 502.6kb left in my data bundle the replied that it was very small.

pls note my phone in not on auto update

House I need advice on what to do next. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Helppppppppppppppp Airtel Has Finished Me by Lovetinz(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2014
You don' need a reply Here.
You need to visit the nearest Airtel Office and demand a full explanation of what consumed your data.
Re: Helppppppppppppppp Airtel Has Finished Me by Babalegba(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2014
Lovetinz:
You don' need a reply Here.
You need to visit the nearest Airtel Office and demand a full explanation of what consumed your data.
Seconded.
Re: Helppppppppppppppp Airtel Has Finished Me by just2endowed: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2014
This network guys eh
Re: Helppppppppppppppp Airtel Has Finished Me by blackedwin: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2014
Guys,
i went to their office the said the didn't see such on my account,i called their customer care the said it was 57106.40 i even demanded that the lady i met in their office speak with the customer agent on the line the said the will look at it.just for me to get a call that the is nothing the can do about it that i have to pay the said amount.secondly that about 50k worth of data was used by me on the 4th of October

That's why i'm putting this up for some serious advice on what to do next cos i'm confused
Re: Helppppppppppppppp Airtel Has Finished Me by RoyalRoy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Like seriously? You are still using Airtel to browse?

That's a ticket for heartbreak and hypertension. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Helppppppppppppppp Airtel Has Finished Me by Redstone(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Why are you bothering yourself, pot to Etisalat and have rest of mind abeg.
Re: Helppppppppppppppp Airtel Has Finished Me by blackedwin: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2015
My Good People,sorry for the late response,after several mails to Airtel threatening to take the matter to NCC and Customer protection commission. Airtel finally bowed and only gave me a bill of #2345.00 naira.

Once again i appreciate all the kind and wonderful suggestions received from this great house.

God bless ya'll

(1) (Reply)

Bb Z10 For Sale At 25k / How I Generate Over $500 Daily Playing Online Game / Hdmi Splitter For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.