Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,302 members, 7,981,621 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:43 PM

If You Base Abroad And Desire To Build A House In Nigeria, Contact Me - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / If You Base Abroad And Desire To Build A House In Nigeria, Contact Me (566 Views)

How To Build A Low Budget Bungalow ( 3 Bedroom Flat As Case Study) / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Base Abroad And Desire To Build A House In Nigeria, Contact Me by kismo(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Do you live abroad and wish to have landed properties(house) in Nigeria but you can't find anyone you can entrust with your fund? Have you been duped by any family member or relations? Are you from a family that does not wish you well and as a result you wish you can byepass them in building your apartment?
If the answer to any of the questions is YES, kindly contact me for help.
Though l am not an estate developer by profession, l am sure l can help you achieve your aim of still having your desired house or properties in Nigeria. There is a building project l am presently managing on behalf of a UK based woman. I presently will like handle projects within Southwest especially Oyo State for proper monitoring. The only reason while l can go outside this region is if you already acquired a land. l reside in lbadan. Anytime you visit Nigeria you can arrange a meeting with me. I will send you all evidences including snapshots. You can reach me via BBM: 7F1851EC or via phone: 08038505585.
ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE CONVINCED WE CAN WORK TOGETHER.

(1) (Reply)

TO LET: A Decent 3-bedrm Flat @ Oke-afa Near Ajao Estate, Off Int'l Airport Road / Own A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Owerri- Call 08037676063 / Sub-letting/shared Appartment In Abraham Adesanya Estate Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.