Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (61071 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / How Saudi Arabian Ladies Dress To Visit Their Male Friends On Valentine(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Deepfreezer(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
I BLAME US THE GUYS FOR THIS. if a gurl is giving you atitude its because you gave her so much room to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by ayukdaboss(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
creamy1990:
boy: hi
Girl: hi
5mins later....
Boy: hey
Girl: hello
Boy: hi
Tell me,wht oda option do I have dan to ignore? Abi na wetin u want make I do again
Then you delete him since you can't be the one to kick start the conversation instead of leaving his unread messages as a trophy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by April07: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Vic wor? Sorry to disappoint u.
A lion does not turn a puccupine at the flip of d coin. If every guy was like yours truly, men would eat at the very exalted tables they were fashioned for n not scrub scraps ...

Let's say I'm a voice of correction to these whack guys that don't know that not for naughts were they born .
N to C snubs like u who think d sun shines out of ur bu77s , try something more challenging like having Kul people who u can hv intellectual talks with n r challenging, not having 500bbm contacts yet none got brains.

"No disrespect buh I killa queen !"

Btw, how twisted can u get? Advertizing ur pin on ur signature so u can hv more recharge card clients? N when they don't send, u turn blind eyes to their pings ?

Rotflmao.. grin grin

Big Deddy!! OMG... you just made me laff my evening palava away.. grin

Been awhile tho.. you're an uncaring Deddy. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
True.Seen a few guys do it too.Many of d msgs are spam o!cheesy...#Lawbishundecided

That song

I no sabi d title embarassed
chlowi:

Your post is so realistic! Your last paragraph tho, I have seen male colleagues and friends who do that too(homescreen thingy) even to their fellow niccurs.... and LOL @time isn't on her side! reminds of beyonce's song featuring chimamanda Ngozi Adieche's words grin? What's the title again? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Deepfreezer(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mhosmhan:
Abi nw..one gel on ma fb jex said "am very bored here"...imagine wot i saw....41 likes nd 35comments and al where guys except 1gel whc was her close pal
hahahahhaha.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Sparklesebony: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
DaizyJims:
Husbands will be scarce by 2018. Let them continue forming. We'll see who laughs last. Rubbish!!

I guess they would be in extinct by then; or probably in Mars getting married to aliens.

Some me are so damn egocentric!
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Tymax(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sparklesebony:

I guess they would be in extinct by then; or probably in Mars getting married to aliens.

Some me are so damn egocentric!
Ladies need get off their high horses.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by kwaraguy(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
kindly vote me "Babaonibaba" as Most Influential Student on Campus http://xoawards.acecbt.com/2014-extraordinary-awards-futminna-bosso-campus-online-voting/
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Skimpledawg(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
creamy1990:
sorry to dissapoint you,no guy has ever tried that with me. Am sure u are guilty of it but sit there,relax and watch me go places with that same mistake of mine that u are capitalizing on Mr KNOW ALL
Mor rizins guys shuld avoid ya type.... undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Deepfreezer(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
it happens to Guys that hv time for NONSENSE.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Sparklesebony: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
1one:
The truth of the matter is... Just because you're online doesn't mean you're always available to chat or feel like chatting... It's like saying that because a car has tires that means it must always be moving.

However there are some people, mostly girls with an exaggerated sense of false self importance who have formed a habit of just ignoring a guy online, even if the guy is a sensible, matured No-show me your picture kinda guy.

Only few girls don't do this... I have a couple of them like that on my bbm...The reason they are still even on my bbm is because, you may just "need" them for some very particular information relating to hitting a million naira deal... This is really why I still keep them.

One of my contacts works with an airline agency...So I was asking her something some days back and she was like "I'm at the spa.... Talk later"... I was like "Ok"... You would think that when she left the spa, she'd be courteous and sensible enough to buzz back... Instead she was busy changing her dp up and down...

I just let her be... Two days later... She pinged and was like " YOU promised to call, but I didn't even see flash".. In my mind I'm like You see your life....

Personally what I've done to save myself stress is... I've divided my BBM contacts into categories

1.PEEPS
2.DELAYED REPLIERS
3.NEVER PING FOR SMALL TALK.

The contacts in the peeps categories are the very jovial, down to earth, funny, easily accessible girls.... They are the peeps that make my day.

For categories 2 and 3...well the names are self explanatory... So before I decide to ping any one in either of 2 or 3,I know what I'm expecting, so I don't end up being pissed and whenever any one from the peeps category think they've graduated.... then I'll move them to either categories 2 or 3.

Simple

No time for stress.

This is wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Tjayjosh(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hello nairalanders. First timer here!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Deepfreezer(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Tjayjosh:
Hello nairalanders. First timer here!!
you are very much welcome. feel free to move around and make gud friends basically male friends. #bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
chlowi:

It is simple! If someone ignores you, ignore them back, generalizing and using such demeaning words on the female folk was rather uncalled for. I bet you, it is not every girl you chat up with on social media, so why the mighty fuss about the ones who ignore you?
Personally, I do not snub people and that doesn't mean I entertain every convo from every male common, would you like your woman to be that kind of lady?
I do not know about the kind of ladies HE referred to, but I work for my own money and pay my own bills and I live a contented life and rely on no one! Whatever my man gives me is a plus.

Some guys can be really nasty, u give em an inch they wanna take inches.
If I do not find your messages reaso

nable enough or you ain't talking business ideas or innovations or politics am so ignoring you! Its my life my rules! I owe no one apologies!

Friendship is good yes.! But I refuse to respond to every dick and harry in the name of observing your so called ethical skills in communication.

Babe, you are my proud!!!!!!

It's is only people with little or no intelligence that expects a lady to be friendly and nice to every guy who's got her contact details just because he wants to chat or has time to waste
Most of these guys get a girl's contact details from her friends,colleagues,neighbors ,etc and they expect you to be all oohhhs and aahhss just because they are on the other end of the phone.
Nigerian men need to understand that marrying a girl is not doing her a favour
You both are helping each other
Marriage/having kids does not determine where you spend eternity.married or not GOD loves you nonetheless.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Deepfreezer(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Mor rizins guys shuld avoid ya type.... undecided
bro you got time.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by chlowi(f): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=Arty2014 post=27142528][/quote]

Thank you, most especially for comprehending my intended message.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by piagetskinner(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
...In danny glovers voice *who gives a sh1t about em??
make ur doe first and everything falls into place
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Emart(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lovetinz:
That would happen if you are chasing the girl.
If she is the one after you, its the opposite.
I disagree.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by satowind(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mprex:

my God! shocked why are you sounding so pained Seems like you are really a victim of this ish!

Anyway, i'm too busy for some cheap e-fights so you can eat your words and puke! wink
Na waa even local gals? Who even chat ur type?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Tymax:

Ladies need get off their high horses.

....hmmmm.....
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by silvercute(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

A lion does not turn a puccupine at the flip of d coin. If every guy was like yours truly, men would eat at the very exalted tables they were fashioned for n not scrub scraps ...

Let's say I'm a voice of correction to these whack guys that don't know that not for naughts were they born .
N to C snubs like u who think d sun shines out of ur bu77s , try something more challenging like having Kul people who u can hv intellectual talks with n r challenging, not having 500bbm contacts yet none got brains.

Btw, how twisted can u get? Advertizing ur pin on ur signature so u can hv more recharge card clients? N when they don't send, u turn blind eyes to their pings ?

Man! you Just HAMMERED IT WELL! NICE ONE!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Tjayjosh(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Deepfreezer:
you are very much welcome. feel free to move around and make gud friends basically male friends. #bless
Thanks boss
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Tymax(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
temigracie:

....hmmmm.....
What?
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

U know why? Cos her big deddies don't hv time for chit chats . they call her to meet em in so and so hotels . what time does she have to respond to ur lil whack talks when she is rumping and humping?
Go make them money dudes . let em be
cheesycheesy get money as a guy or die whining is d summarygrin

I can imagine what some guys go through, sighs. pity koboless guys; they xprence a lot of embarrassment from women, what a terrible situation to be in as a man.

No wonder 95% and above of guys become unfaithful n promiscuous the moment they become financially free.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
Tymax:

What?
......Huh!!....Nothing oooo.....
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Mhosmhan(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
Naxo,nd cwiouxly i dnt knw wot guys derive frm et
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Tymax(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
temigracie:
......Huh!!....Nothing oooo.....
angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Patj(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Just passing, pschewww hate smelling forming shediots.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by chux76(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Now THIS IS THE ISH...The ULTIMATE KNOCKOUT PRAAAAAA!!!!!

Bruv a million likes for you....Yeah some girls be acting J-Lo while they aint even Dumebi the village gurl.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Sparklesebony: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=Arty2014 post=27142528][/quote]

How i wish ur posts were in caps & bold font.

If a guy got something reasonable to discuss, a lady will not only pay attention, but respond.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Urine: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by chux76(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
Its seems HARDDON knocked MPREX outta this world into Jupiter....The babe is definitely still in COMA!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come form ontop NL again.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . / Handsome Fola Mudasiru Looking For A Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.