Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,289 members, 7,934,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

HOME WORKERS NEEDED!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HOME WORKERS NEEDED!! (569 Views)

Workers Needed / Workers Needed In Ebano Supermarket / Factory Workers Needed In A New Manufacturing Company At Okota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOME WORKERS NEEDED!! by alleluyah(f): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2008
You can now work from the comfort of your home and get paid on time.Work include
Get paid to socialize, have you ever visited sites like face book,myspace,hi5 etc yes I have found 2 of these sites that will pay you just to socialize.
Get paid to post on online forums, like this nairaland,they will pay you for posting in their forums.
Get paid to write articles online.
Data entry work
Script-writing works
Get paid between $5-$150 to take online surveys, I have a new secret to getting quality pay on online surveys.
etc

To get the full gist and how to start here visit     www.gimimoney.
My number, 08067704671

(1) (Reply)

Accountants Urgently Needed In Port-harcourt / Nigerian Customs / Secretary Is Needed In A Law Firm At Allen Avenue. Ond,hnd,ssce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.