Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

Priest And 20 Christains Kidnapped In Syria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Priest And 20 Christains Kidnapped In Syria (831 Views)

Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List / No Wonder The Blood Of Christains Was Flowing In The North Just After Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Priest And 20 Christains Kidnapped In Syria by jking001(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
A priest and a number of Christians have been kidnapped near Syria’s border with Turkey.

The Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem says that Franciscan Father Hanna Jallouf was abducted in the Christian village of Knayeh in Idlib province by brigades linked to the Islamist Nusra Front – the local branch of al Qaeda.

Since the kidnapping on Sunday night there has been no news. Some 20 Christians are believed to have been taken.

Several nuns are said to have taken refuge with local people.

The Latin Patriarchate said that members of the Franciscan order had been present in the village for more than a century.

Islamist fighters have targeted Christians, members of the Yazidi sect and Shi’ite Muslims in a campaign in Syria and neighbouring Iraq that has killed thousands and forced almost 2 million Iraqis to flee their homes.

http://www.euronews.com/2014/10/07/priest-and-20-christians-kidnapped-in-syria/
Re: Priest And 20 Christains Kidnapped In Syria by publicenemy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
These Muslim terrorists at it again.

They won't pracctice their Religion and let other practice theirs.

I just hope and pray they don't behead them..cos that's what they learn from their own koran.

1 Like

Re: Priest And 20 Christains Kidnapped In Syria by jking001(m): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
And when it happens in Nigeria,we act like we don't know what they are capable of only time would tell.

publicenemy:
These Muslim terrorists at it again.

They won't pracctice their Religion and let other practice theirs.

I just hope and pray they don't behead them..cos that's what they learn from their own koran.
Re: Priest And 20 Christains Kidnapped In Syria by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Priest And 20 Christains Kidnapped In Syria by jking001(m): 5:54am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Priest And 20 Christains Kidnapped In Syria by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 08, 2014
jking001:

Intolerance.

No. Islam
Re: Priest And 20 Christains Kidnapped In Syria by jking001(m): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2014
Wow! I taught it's in individual thing because there are some free moslems who don't share the exreemist ideals and they are nice,one thing I know for sure is that the only time islam is not killing is when the usa is bombing them.

RevDesmondJuju:

No. Islam

1 Like

Re: Priest And 20 Christains Kidnapped In Syria by pastoraaaaaa: 6:31am On Oct 08, 2014
What a fucking religion. ...

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Buhari / Start-up Carrier Offers Nigerian Military Personnel N10,000 Air Fare / Why Is It So Difficult To Get The Permanent Voters Card? I Smell Somethin Fishy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.