Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,303 members, 7,907,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

Funny Experience At Evening Family Altar (true Story) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Experience At Evening Family Altar (true Story) (1320 Views)

Do I Still Take Her To D Altar Or Make A U-turn? / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Reason Why Tiv Men Offer Their Wives To Their Guest? True Story Or Fable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Experience At Evening Family Altar (true Story) by blessedvisky(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hi everyone, a funny thing happened some days ago and i will like to share it with you guys just for laffs. It was around 10pm... My elder sister and her kids were about to sleep, so she called for an evening prayer just before we go to sleep. After the opening prayer, she told the youngest child, a 3 year old boy, to give us a song.. Then he started..... ***TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR, HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE!!***. Everyone busted into laughter... grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Funny Experience At Evening Family Altar (true Story) by zoeee(f): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lol grin...

1 Like

Re: Funny Experience At Evening Family Altar (true Story) by boombay(m): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
am i suppose to laugh?undecided
Re: Funny Experience At Evening Family Altar (true Story) by somcherry(f): 2:08am On Oct 08, 2014
Lol grin
Re: Funny Experience At Evening Family Altar (true Story) by Ikefuna(f): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
blessedvisky:
Hi everyone, a funny thing happened some days ago and i will like to share it with you guys just for laffs. It was around 10pm... My elder sister and her kids were about to sleep, so she called for an evening prayer just before we go to sleep. After the opening prayer, she told the youngest child, a 3 year old boy, to give us a song.. Then he started..... ***TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR, HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE!!***. Everyone busted into laughter... grin grin grin cheesy
like on a serious note that is not funny because if it really happpened that means that child have not been nurture into that of praises of which the need for the motrher to work on
Re: Funny Experience At Evening Family Altar (true Story) by MARKone(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2014

Re: Funny Experience At Evening Family Altar (true Story) by blessedvisky(m): 12:38am On Oct 09, 2014
Ikefuna:
like on a serious note that is not funny because if it really happpened that means that child have not been nurture into that of praises of which the need for the motrher to work on
allright, I'll let her know
Re: Funny Experience At Evening Family Altar (true Story) by Kunbee: 2:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Lol

Smart kid

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Bad About Her because Of My Dream / What If Women Were The Breadwinners ? / What Type Of Ex Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.