Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). (40053 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by cecildeeva: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Seriously!!!!!!!
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Ladycloud(f): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
DAVE5:

nah girl write the topic and content ohh...no b we call una side chick
....i mean in duh actual sense!
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by fightforchange1(f): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
If he aint a side dood cheesy and you let him it.....you r stupid
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by fightforchange1(f): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
fightforchange1:
If he aint a side dood cheesy and you let him hit it.....you r stupid
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by bukatyne(f): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
Khalessi:
You're teasing the side chick but you're at home while She spends most of the nights with your man.
I told my husband I don't want to be the "main chick" I wanna be the ONLY "chick". undecided

Sweet

The side kick enjoys the husband better than the main chicken sef

Let them keep deceiving themselves
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by fightforchange1(f): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Girl, he doesnt want u that much.....
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by austelright(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
Its good to ve a side chic, is not all the time wife/main chic ill give u kpekus.
My main babe knows my side chics & she is comfortable with it.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by fightforchange1(f): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
You have to gauge how strongly you feel about to know if you should engage on a such an act....
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Phoenixfrank(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
chijoy7:
happy birthday

Happy Birthday dear.
'tis also my birthday today.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by zboyd: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
#11. Make sure you have at least $10,000 in life insurance because you never know when your main chic will find out about us, go psycho and put a bullet in your a-z-z...and I'll make sure I have insurance too.

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2014
''Situationship'' very laughable!
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by DerMeister: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2014
lynpetra:
ofcourse we will use condoms!I dont trust you,iyour wife/main chick/gf..They might just be cheating without condom,so no give me AIDS,remember you arent safe with me as you arent only the one.cheesywink.
*No child then,no committment.We are settled on that.But if things Kong get k leg along the line and you give me belle and fortunately you are a big shot!eeeewwww!The cocked has come home to roast.You pay me!!Else...Na punch,The Sun,Bloggers,where Linda Ikeji dey?I go use my pregnancy hook you for neck!Na boy i go born!if you no marry me,no problem but that your investments wey dey naija,Americ,London,Europ,i must see am chop thru OUR pikin.Na me send ur pricck message?You played with my emotions,give me belle say make i abort am?Impossicant!!!

Kid ain't mine, go meet your boyfriend and sort it out! undecided
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2014
DerMeister:

Kid ain't mine, go meet your boyfriend and sort it out! undecided
Ofcourse its not our baby,you are not a big shot!And so do not have any Legacy or reputation to protect.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by gabbytabby: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
This is full up of a typical 9ja man self importance about his role in a relationship.

She is your side chick but do you stop to think what you are to her. She probably knows what you are good for and not deluded about the moments of 5 minutes of madness.

To the gap filler l say.

Your conversations are mere ramblings and all they the side chick is thinking is time to go and burden someone else and thankful they do not have to listen to this for the rest of their life.

What happens when they meet someone who is husband and father of their children material with interesting conversation is they stop picking your calls and if wan pour sansan for quality garri na to upgrade phone and no

They already know you as public dog so main chick aspirations is only for those with a death wish or those who consider themselves a walking dead already.

You get respect for home so you dey find disrespect abi. At only 19 years old side chick go slap your 40 or is it 50 face if you dont behave yourself or call before you come. Who cares what your middle age bottom is doing when you are not around. It is the alert and the dinners that matter.
angry grin grin
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Chris95(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wat abt those of us dat av two main chicks? grin
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Jencejyde(m): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
lynpetra:
Ofcourse its not our baby,you are not a big shot!And so do not have any Legacy or reputation to protect.cheesy

Interesting character you are... cool
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nmeri17: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
kunlesehan:
One man's "main chick" is another man's "side chick", and vice versa.
lol grin

kaysmiles you never run out of motivational and inspirational quotes

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by kunlesehan(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Nmeri17:

kaysmiles you never run out of motivational and inspirational quotes
thanks bro.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Femistico(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
mirexxx:
ur outta ur mind
no baby, its jst dat I love u
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by LannisterIMP: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Khalessi:
You're teasing the side chick but you're at home while She spends most of the nights with your man.
I told my husband I don't want to be the "main chick" I wanna be the ONLY "chick". undecided

So true. Be his Sun and Moon.

Vhalar Morgulis.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by mirexxx(f): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Femistico:

no baby, its jst dat I love u
ehn? oya na keep loving
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
zboyd:
#11. Make sure you have at least $10,000 in life insurance because you never know when your main chic will find out about us, go psycho and put a bullet in your a-z-z...and I'll make sure I have insurance too.

grin grin grin
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
mirexxx:
oya side chickens whr una dey?
Lol,u look like sidechic.hahaah.I saw ur DP.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by nnapo: 12:16am On Oct 12, 2014
vicchi12:
Rules to being a side chick..

1. You are the other woman. This does not mean that you are the only other woman. Act accordingly.

Please focus on the stolen moments that we spend together. Do not
concern yourself with my whereabouts when we are apart. Frankly
speaking, my life outside of our time together is not your concern.

Be comfortable with who you are to me; do not mention my wife and/or
main woman, as she is not your concern. Do NOT compare yourself to my
main chick in any way and do not attempt to contact her -- to do so
would be a breach of our agreement.

4. Anticipate frequent changes in our plans; for the most part, a spur of the moment escape is the best that I can do.

You must understand that maintaining a positive vibe while we are in
each other's company is vital to the success of our situationship. No
bickering or nagging about promises that I didn't keep.

6. We are
secret lovers; we can't blast our situationship to the world. Please
don't tag me on Facebook, and don't send me invitations to your
work/family functions or events. Major holidays -- more likely than not
-- will be missed.

7. No discussions about "where this situationship is headed." We are where we will be; together, in this moment. Enjoy it.

Yes, I am still sleeping with my significant other, and we do not use
condoms. Again, focus on our time together, and not what I do while we
are apart.

9. I am not interested in bringing a child into our
situationship. By the way, an unplanned pregnancy will not force a
relationship commitment of any kind from me nor will it guarantee a
promotion to main chick status for you.

10. There are no
guarantees about the outcome of our situationship save one: I am a
cheater at heart, and that won't change unless I want it to. Until that
happens, if you are promoted to the main chick, please know that yet
another sidepiece will fill the vacancy that you've left behind.

And
one last piece of advice that my friend wants sidepieces to know: If
you choose to enter into a situationship with someone do not get
emotionally attached, as things won't be easy for you if and when you
separate.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5541789
but wait oooh i would have liked to be side d*ck......
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by NifemiOlu(m): 3:39am On Oct 12, 2014
OgidiOlu3:
The sad part is, most of you ladies here are side chicks even though you don't know undecided .

Saddest truth
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by NifemiOlu(m): 3:44am On Oct 12, 2014
After knowing all the codes and conducts of a side chic, this is how to know you're a side chic

www.nairaland.com/1902355/how-know-youre-side-chick
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by mirexxx(f): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2014
dancok:
Lol,u look like sidechic.hahaah.I saw ur DP.
I can't look like one cos am not. its u dats a side rooster
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Misblah(f): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
alexis007:
...c as our small talk don take involve omotola and nollywood.......back 2 d topic...did you really collabo with this chick in inventing dis topic...if yes,den i think the source of your topic is either Nigerian movies[as you've already implied in d comment above]...or real-life experience[i still think some guy with a polygamous mindset who you unfortunately kols 'father' kept ur mum as his concubine]...
you knw u can prove ur point without bringing in people's parents ryt?? angry
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by princesa(f): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Well there ain't no problem being a side chick, atleast the deceit will be less and he doesn't expect so much from you.

Its like a contract, you sign it and adhere to the terms of the agreement, once you ain't gaining much from the union, you scram and everyone is happy. undecided

No time to waste time abeg cool

2 Likes

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
mirexxx:
I can't look like one cos am not. its u dats a side rooster
how about being ur side rooster? I like u.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by mirexxx(f): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
dancok:
how about being ur side rooster? I like u.
hmm no oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.