Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

7 Months After Immigration Stampede No Job As Promised By FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Months After Immigration Stampede No Job As Promised By FG (540 Views)

Why The N50 Charge By Fg Is Corruption In Itself / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

7 Months After Immigration Stampede No Job As Promised By FG by OJtOp2(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2014
Nearly seven months after the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment stampede which killed 20 applicants and injured hundred others, the Federal Government is yet to fulfill its promise of automatic jobs to the families of the deceased. The recruitment exercise held on March 15, across the various centres in the country was marred by poor crowd control and organization.
Re: 7 Months After Immigration Stampede No Job As Promised By FG by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2014
We have a wicked, insincere and fraudulent government that don't give two fvcks about the populace. The interior minister Abba Moro is still there, same with the C-G immigration. We gotta join hands and kick them out

Re: 7 Months After Immigration Stampede No Job As Promised By FG by egbaguy: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2014
i am surprise u really expected a different scenerio other than this. GEJ led govt is total rubbish. In a sane clime,abba slowpoke shud av been jailed,the CG of immigration and other people found culpable. But,this is naija
Re: 7 Months After Immigration Stampede No Job As Promised By FG by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2014
This is one of the news that you ll hear & you ll feel like accusing God for creating you a Nigerian.
Last Bullet
I doubt if all the families of those that lost their lives or were wounded during the stampede have been adequately compensated.
Re: 7 Months After Immigration Stampede No Job As Promised By FG by omenka(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2014
Ahap!! Jonathan's government thrives in fraud, corruption, lies, and deceit. Take out these elements and watch the government die out instantly!!
Re: 7 Months After Immigration Stampede No Job As Promised By FG by Gbawe2: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2014
Disgusting. GEJ is a disgrace to leadership. He does not even pretend to care about what matters most to leaders. How did we get this awful individual as the number one citizen of Nigeria?
Re: 7 Months After Immigration Stampede No Job As Promised By FG by Ediskcab(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2014
Jonagoons and TANoids com and defend this one.

Re: 7 Months After Immigration Stampede No Job As Promised By FG by Zakkyoz: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Imagine that. some 'flat heads' will ask me to still vote the clueless one not even when i was robbed of 1k and bruised in Aper Aku stadium.
Re: 7 Months After Immigration Stampede No Job As Promised By FG by wawaboy1(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2014
d one fayose gave his ppl nkoo

Letter To My Own President / Talking About Subsidy Is A Crime In This House. / Oduah Plots Strategy To Win Anambra North Senatorial Seat