Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

How To Steal Money Into Your Forex Account( My Trick ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Steal Money Into Your Forex Account( My Trick ) (1460 Views)

Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account / . / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Steal Money Into Your Forex Account( My Trick ) by timiwillson: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2014
hello NL,

i just discovered a good trick on how to steal $500 into your real Forex account.
but am not assuring any body 100% but my friends i told did it and it works, but remember such things don't last long so act fast.

i just sign up in a new broker recently and i notice that they offer demo account, so i was talking to my account manager on phones then i asked him that can i test their broker he said yes, and i was happy he told me to open a demo account but i lied to him am having some server error that he should put it directly to my real account, so he agreed. it is called TEST DEPOSIT. so after he deposit the text deposit i could see it live in my real live account. i was happy then i ask him if i can withdraw it he said NO, i taught for some while and i decided to trick them. after a week trading with the TEST DEPOSIT i deposited $500 and i continue trading for two weeks, then i asked my account manager i will like to withdraw he said no problem. i was thinking i will not be able to withdraw the TEXT DEPOSIT. to my greatest surprise i receive all the money. in total was now $3210 in my zenith account.

so what am i saying, is that u can request for text deposit and trade it for a week and make a real deposit trade for another two weeks and u will be surprise they can not notice again because their are any trading history.

but note: don't ask your account manager stupid questions because he can notice u that u want to spam then, be careful. look real to him and never agree with him to open a demo account.

the maximum he can give u is $500, he will first say $100 don't agree say u trade big lot and request for $500, don't trade any how oh because he might not give u again.

if u follow all instruction carefully u will be able to withdraw your text deposit along with your initial deposit together but please and please u must be trading. or rather after he gives u the test deposit to be more safe just deposit and trade all together may be only 10 lot and request for withdrawal and run don't go back again ooooo, they will catch u.

u can sign up here: [url][/url]
http://capitaloneforex.com/accounts/open-real-ac.php?a_aid=97622

that link will make u to me under my account manager, have tried him it works even my friends so u also try your luck!
Re: How To Steal Money Into Your Forex Account( My Trick ) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2014
i think ur a bloody uncivilised thief. this is how you bless your nigeria by the world and get good leaders to represent your family. keep running
Re: How To Steal Money Into Your Forex Account( My Trick ) by webincomeplus(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2014
People like you give Nigeria a bad name. Now, I've copied that link. I'll send a mail to the Forex company, reporting you and showing a link to this thread as reference. If you like, edit the post, I have saved the page.
Re: How To Steal Money Into Your Forex Account( My Trick ) by timiwillson: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2014
webincomeplus:
People like you give Nigeria a bad name. Now, I've copied that link. I'll send a mail to the Forex company, reporting you and showing a link to this thread as reference. If you like, edit the post, I have saved the page.

mumu u taught i have any money in their? have successfully withdraw my fund. hehehehe that was just smartness buddy.
have read a lot of scam report about that company so it time to pay them back.

if u like report oh, your just wasting your time. did i say it was a free money? read carefully. users need to also make a deposit like wise risking when trading.

does people are like witchcraft they can manipulate your trade, for u to lose. make a research u will see millions of Nigerians loosing money to this wicked people.

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Poultry And Fish Feed Sales? / Debt-servicing Cost Could Create Exchange Rate Risks / Persons That Can Produce Customized Containers For Beauty Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.