Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,113 members, 7,899,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? (915 Views)

Obj:where Are The Snipers? / Revealed: What OBJ Told Jonathan's Men Behind Closed-doors / What Obj Told Fani-kayode …about N6.5 Billion Safe Tower Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? by benson81(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
I have been thinking recently,where are all the snipers that OBJ said were being trained to kill opponents et al.or was it just a hoax or political strategy againt GEJ?.But why would an old man lie if indeed he is?.at least nobody has been killed yet.
Re: Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? by Jakeattah(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Good question

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
HE ONLY USED IT TO SCORE A CHEAP POINT AND GULLIBLE NIGERIANS BELIEVED HIM.
Re: Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? by dammytosh: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
They will soon start operation.

They were trying to source for the weapons they will use or when did Asari Dokubo, start helping us to buy arms.

I heard he is one of the guys in the private jet that carried cash to South Africa. If this is true, Then Obasanjo is not far from being right.

When Obasanjo wrote that letter, why did Dokubo reply ?

Can you add 1 + 1 now ?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? by Ekiseme(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
OBJ lying to nigerians since civilian regime angry
Re: Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? by tinuolababy(f): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
and who told u he lied? election never start nau. let's wait and see
Re: Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? by Ekiseme(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
dammytosh:
They will soon start operation.

They were trying to source for the weapons they will use or when did Asari Dokubo, start helping us to buy arms.

I heard he is one of the guys in the private jet that carried cash to South Africa. If this is true, Then Obasanjo is not far from being right.

When Obasanjo wrote that letter, why did Dokubo reply ?

Can you add 1 + 1 now ?
1+1 is 2,and it has nothing to do with this your i hear say dem say

#RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? by donphilopus: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
@OP, are you trynna tell us that Obasanjo was lying?! I'm very sure that you've got it wrong. It's crystal clear that those snipers are presently in operation. Have we all forgotten what happened in Ekiti and Osun state during their just concluded Gubernatorial polls?! Are you trynna tell me that you're blind not to have seen the masked men in military uniform/camouflage?! Ain't you aware that the same masked men have been deployed to Adamawa to cause havoc in the forthcoming by-election which has been cancelled?! Is it when they start killing people that you'd believe that there are truly snipers?!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? by FearGodinall: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
donphilopus:
@OP, are you trynna tell us that Obasanjo was lying?! I'm very sure that you've got it wrong. It's crystal clear that those snipers are presently in operation. Have we all forgotten what happened in Ekiti and Osun state during their just concluded Gubernatorial polls?! Are you trynna tell me that you're blind not to have seen the masked men in military uniform/camouflage?! Ain't you aware that the same masked men have been deployed to Adamawa to cause havoc in the forthcoming by-election which has been cancelled?! Is it when they start killing people that you'd believe that there are truly snipers?!
I think you still got it wrong, the Ekiti and Osun states you mentioned, how many of Gej opponents were killed? More importantly pdp lost out in Osun state, get facts before you post.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? by ChimaAdeoye: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
benson81:
I have been thinking recently,where are all the snipers that OBJ said were being trained to kill opponents et al.or was it just a hoax or political strategy againt GEJ?.But why would an old man lie if indeed he is?.at least nobody has been killed yet.

Obasanjo believes in killing his opponents than being smart to out compete them. So he thought that must be GEJ's strategy and thus decided to make false allegations on him.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? by chinwike2(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
They are in his ota farm, picking eggs

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? by Muhaymin(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
They were here in Osun.....
Re: Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? by jking001(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
Old sad man that's why we don't need another old sad man like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Snipers And Assassins OBJ Told Us About? by Greatchance: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Are you also expose to raw information as obj do ? or ordinary opinion recycle information from deformed journalists

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Presidential Declaration Live On AIT / Where Is Bashir Otman Tofa NRC Presidential Candidate Against MKO SDP. 1993. / Is This The ''biggest'' Lie In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.