Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Need To Edit a Slides Display Theme In WP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need To Edit a Slides Display Theme In WP (832 Views)

How To Stop Un-registered Users Not To Create A New Topic/theme In Wapka / Download WP Genesis Framework Latest V 2.0.2 For Free / Website For People To Edit,upload Pictures For Print: I Need Ideas Sirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Edit a Slides Display Theme In WP by azenas: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Goodday everyone. Pls i am new to wordpress. I am trying to biuld a website using wordpress theme. There is this particular theme which i found to suit my content, but it has a slide display image which is perfect but my problem is how to change those images to my own image.
I have try to look 4 answers on the internet but i am only more and more confuse. Maybe i dont knw where 2 check. Pls help me out.
Thanks in anticipation 4 ur support
Re: Need To Edit a Slides Display Theme In WP by maekhel(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
azenas:
Goodday everyone. Pls i am new to wordpress. I am trying to biuld a website using wordpress theme. There is this particular theme which i found to suit my content, but it has a slide display image which is perfect but my problem is how to change those images to my own image.
I have try to look 4 answers on the internet but i am only more and more confuse. Maybe i dont knw where 2 check. Pls help me out.
Thanks in anticipation 4 ur support
wats the name of the theme
Re: Need To Edit a Slides Display Theme In WP by azenas: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
The name of the theme is "AccessPress Lite" or do you have any idea of another slide theme that can work perfectly well.................... thanks in anticipation for your support
Re: Need To Edit a Slides Display Theme In WP by GodMode: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
azenas:
The name of the theme is "AccessPress Lite" or do you have any idea of another slide theme that can work perfectly well.................... thanks in anticipation for your support

Go to "edit post" or "new post" at the bottom right corner of that page there is always "set featured images". Its images in "featured image file" that displays in the slide.
Re: Need To Edit a Slides Display Theme In WP by azenas: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2014
I av try this several times and its not working..... pls do u have an idea of any other wordpress theme that has an image slider at the top and its also very responsive.......................Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Make Residual Income With Your Website Or Blog With Alternative Adverts / Very Simple : Learn How To Tweak Your Simcard Imei / In Need Of A Good Web Developer And Graphics Designer Anyone In Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.