Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

About Futminna - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About Futminna (754 Views)

Information About Futminna Pre-degree Admision. / I Need Info About Futminna Direct Entry / About Futminna Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Futminna by complexman: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2008
The school senate will be sitting on the 13th of november among the things they will be disussing is the date for which the admission list will be out ,the ratio of candidate they will be giving admission and also the suspended student call back.For those who need asistance i mean pertaining to the admission or just want more information about the school programme.you can give me a call by dialing this line 08059265805.
Re: About Futminna by cruworld(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2008
thanks for the information i will like to know when the Remedial Admission list will be out.
Re: About Futminna by abdull21(m): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2008
The futminna remedial admission list suppose to be out before or by middle of next month

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any Information About Unijos Post U.m.e Result Yet / Abu List / Futo's Pre Degree First List Is Out. I've Checked Mine. I Wish Other Applicants Gudluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.