Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:54 AM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (73280 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
Good morning dear family, hope everyone is hanging in there and forging ahead. Prayers go out to zikkie, hephzi1991 and candygosh who are currently going through trying times, please stay strong ladies kiss

To tollu and christine01, we're here for you, always

Obinoscopy, osyxcel, odunharry hope your week started off great, the family needs your constant support and prayers, we are one

Blessings everyone kiss

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Zikkie:
Hephzi dearie, I can imagine when you talk about moods... Ur bald hair and all what not. Pls be strong for us and those who love you. Try and get anything at all that helps you to stay happy darling. Im giving u a bear hug now!!!!
Yesterday was my birthday but we spent the whole day at the hospital. Dad had a serious relapse, he was half away and half alive! To eat sef, he couldn't have the strength... He is said to have anaemia and needs blood transfusion but those 'blood Bank' staff are on strike in UCH. We are giving him ugwu aggressively as he can't take milk again. We would be back there on Thursday.

I pray God would heal all who feel pains in one way or the other.
So sorry dear. I can only imagine what you are going through. My prayers are with you. I agree with xcelsia's recommendation. God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Whew!!!! Hi Fam!
Hope everyone is doing great? Going through this thread made me feel so down inside. Oh Lord, I need your strength.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hi Fam,

Candy and Hephzi, please keep on keeping on. GOD won't test us more than we can bear.

Zikkie, my heart goes out to you. Be strong for your dad. I know what it is to care for someone with cancer. Your dad will live. Believe it and keep saying it.

Xcelsia, how is your friend doing? Lots of love to her.

I couldn't turn up for last week's appointment, had cramps. I'm fine now, thanks be to God. Haven't felt any serious pains.

God will keep each and everyone of us and see us through our tough times.

Tough times never last but tough people do. Let us keep tough and we shall all win in this fight against cancer.

Love y'all!

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 12, 2014
Christine01:
Hi Fam,

Candy and Hephzi, please keep on keeping on. GOD won't test us more than we can bear.

Zikkie, my heart goes out to you. Be strong for your dad. I know what it is to care for someone with cancer. Your dad will live. Believe it and keep saying it.

Xcelsia, how is your friend doing? Lots of love to her.

I couldn't turn up for last week's appointment, had cramps. I'm fine now, thanks be to God. Haven't felt any serious pains.

God will keep each and everyone of us and see us through our tough times.

Tough times never last but tough people do. Let us keep tough and we shall all win in this fight against cancer.

Love y'all!

Thanks dear she's fine, still hanging on. Amen to your prayers and please let us know how your appointment goes, I'm sending you lots of strength smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:24am On Nov 12, 2014
Hi fam.

Zikki, how is dad's condition now? Hope he's improving.... I pray God's healing be upon him.

Hephzi1991, thank God you are doing fine. Don't worry about the baldness, you'll soon get used to it.

Christine01, nice to hear from you. Now is not the time to feel down, it's now you have to feel strong, and no matter what, we shall all overcome.

Candygosh, hope you doing fine and feeling stronger now?

Tollu, if you're out there, let's know what's going on.

Xcelsia, Obinoscopy, Odunharry... Hope you are all doing fine.

No matter what, we shall endure through our trying times, and by God's grace, we shall all overcome.

It is well with our souls. Stay strong fam.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2014
Hi family. How's our day going? Trust we're all good. I love you all. Always have smiley.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Osyxcel:
Hi fam.

Zikki, how is dad's condition now? Hope he's improving.... I pray God's healing be upon him.

Hephzi1991, thank God you are doing fine. Don't worry about the baldness, you'll soon get used to it.

Christine01, nice to hear from you. Now is not the time to feel down, it's now you have to feel strong, and no matter what, we shall all overcome.

Candygosh, hope you doing fine and feeling stronger now?

Tollu, if you're out there, let's know what's going on.

Xcelsia, Obinoscopy, Odunharry... Hope you are all doing fine.

No matter what, we shall endure through our trying times, and by God's grace, we shall all overcome.

It is well with our souls. Stay strong fam.
Thanks for checking up on us osy, you've been quiet, hope all is well with you
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Hi family. How's our day going? Trust we're all good. I love you all. Always have smiley.
We're praying for everyone, sending them strength in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
xcelsia:
Thanks for checking up on us osy, you've been quiet, hope all is well with you

Yeah, all is well. Thanks smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Osyxcel:

Yeah, all is well. Thanks smiley
smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by hephzi1991: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
xcelsia:
Yay she's baaaack!! Missed you o, ahh don't worry, you look hot with no hair. In fact I'm kissing your lovely head, smile sweetie kiss

Please o no need for room lol, my sweetheart is more than enough for me wink
lol, ok, my regards to ur sweethrt. How is ur friend CY doing, hope she's feeling better now?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hi Family, I'm thinking of we organising a little get-together/treat/end-of-year-party. I figured it'll be a platform for us to strengthen our fraternity and be there for each other. I've discussed this with xcelsia and she's in total support. So what do you have to say on this? I need your input guys smiley.

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by hephzi1991: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nice idea, but I'll suggest we make it next year. Good evening family

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Yes O, no more poems.

HARDDON, hope you've heard? angry

Seriously?? grin

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
xcelsia:
Lol sorry sweetheart kiss

shocked lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Hi Family, I'm thinking of we organising a little get-together/treat/end-of-year-party. I figured it'll be a platform for us to strengthen our fraternity and be there for each other. I've discussed this with xcelsia and she's in total support. So what do you have to say on this? I need your input guys smiley.
that is a nice idea..
But we shud consider our location,venue etc

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
Candygosh hope u r doing great??

I still have u all at heart and hug u with prayers..

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Zikkie:
Hephzi dearie, I can imagine when you talk about moods... Ur bald hair and all what not. Pls be strong for us and those who love you. Try and get anything at all that helps you to stay happy darling. Im giving u a bear hug now!!!!
Yesterday was my birthday but we spent the whole day at the hospital. Dad had a serious relapse, he was half away and half alive! To eat sef, he couldn't have the strength... He is said to have anaemia and needs blood transfusion but those 'blood Bank' staff are on strike in UCH. We are giving him ugwu aggressively as he can't take milk again. We would be back there on Thursday.

I pray God would heal all who feel pains in one way or the other.

Happy birthday Zikkie. Not too late abi embarassed

Ehya. So sorry ehn. Why don't you buy kings tonic for him and ferrous sulphate. Those are what I use too.
And he shouldn't be taking milk because of folic acid. Folic acid increases cancer growth.
He should take the kings tonic judiciously .

God is with you my sister. It's not easy.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Christine01:
Whew!!!! Hi Fam!
Hope everyone is doing great? Going through this thread made me feel so down inside. Oh Lord, I need your strength.

Haba why down now? Share pls

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:

Wonderful wonderful day I took time to download the purge anarchy and great movie better than the last.

We love you all too.

Family, how did your day go too?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:

Yes xcelsia has mentioned this to me and I personally feel it would be cool to get the see the anonymous awesome family grin

Now that it's thrown to the house. Let the planning begin!
Although there may be some constraints for some of us here. Like hephzi is based in edo and she thinks next year is her best bet.

over to the family

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Odunharry:
Candygosh hope u r doing great??

I still have u all at heart and hug u with prayers..

Doing very fine and you. We have you at heart too. How are you doing and hope your are kicking fine.

Stay healthy bro

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hi
Fam,

The idea of a get-together is great! smiley

Hephzi, where in Edo are you? I'm from Akoko Edo LGA and I should be home for Xmas. Would love to check up on you. smiley. Keep on being strong dear.

Odunharry, Osyxcel, Xcelsia, Candy, Zikkie, much love guys.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
hephzi1991:
lol, ok, my regards to ur sweethrt. How is ur friend CY doing, hope she's feeling better now?
I won't lie o, she's hanging on but hopefully they'll discharge her next week. Glad you are back kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Obim thanks for bringing this up, hope everyone will be on board, this will be lots of fun!!

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
xcelsia:
Obim thanks for bringing this up, hope everyone will be on board, this will be lots of fun!!
Yes darling. This will be loads of fun.

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Odunharry:

that is a nice idea..
But we shud consider our location,venue etc
I'm thinking of a trip where we'll go visiting places like the movies, the theatre/museum and the restaurant.

As regards the expenses, we shouldn't have to worry cos I and xcelsia will foot the bill. Xcelsia is such a sweetheart....my sweetheart.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I'm thinking of a trip where we'll go visiting places like the movies, the theatre/museum and the restaurant.

As regards the expenses, we shouldn't have to worry cos I and xcelsia will foot the bill. Xcelsia is such a sweetheart....my sweetheart.
Yes big daddy kiss

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
xcelsia:
Yes big daddy kiss
kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hello sweet family candygosh, osyxcel, odunharry, hephzi1991, zikkie, christine01, tollu. Hope you are all doing great. Christmas is near and it's the season to rejoice and forget about our worries and pain. Please accept this wonderful treat as a token of love and support from obinoscopy and myself, we love you all and we're here with you, distance is not a barrier.

Many blessings everyone smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply)

Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.