Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,554 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Swear It Works,though You Need To Work For It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Swear It Works,though You Need To Work For It (702 Views)

I Need Sms Api/gateway From A Reliable Company And Full Details Of How It Works / how To Make Google Adsense Work For You / How To Improve Traffick On Your Site (seo) / Blog For Free :: And It Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Swear It Works,though You Need To Work For It by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2008
HOW TO MAKE AT LEAST $250 EVERY WEEK OR $1000 EVERY MONTH. RENDERING SERVICE ONLINE. (GET YOUR FIRST CHECK BEFORE XMAS).

The internet as we all know is full of opportunities it is a needed tool in this 21st century. To make money on the internet is either you are selling a product or offering a service in exchange for money. I will be opening your eyes to a very practical way of rendering services that most people on the internet are hungry for. This is the beauty of the internet you can be in your house and still make good money. When I first came across this business I thought it was a joke it was the site administrator that told me that a lot of people have earn good money with this system trial will convince me I agreed since I am not paying to register and I have nothing to loose. Upon joining my eyes were open to see that a lot of people are hungry for this information. Information is a “Hot Cake” on the internet but most people have a problem of building and managing their own information empire especially for beginners. Creating the information, putting up a minisite, integrating payment system, traffic generation and receiving your payment. Those that lack the necessary know how of putting up all these things (tools) end up not making money on the internet. While some even pay others to do it for them still don’t make good money. I know what is gong through your mind now “Lawtech is referring to me” keep cool, this write up will bring back all the money you have lost in the past fix your eyes and attention to it. I know, some are saying this guy don’t know how I have spent my hard earned money on this things but no result but, of all this grudges you have tied round your waist I have come to tell you that your internet income will start flowing after this write up. some companies online found out that they are a lot of people with quality intellectual property and knowledge but lack the necessary skills of transferring and getting them to the public they came up with a platform where you drop your Raw Information with them, they develop it and make the money for you. I thought it was a joke until I receive my $284 in Nine (9) days then I came to the believe that finally I can make more than $1000 every month with my information product without going through the stress of getting visitors, producing and converting to pdf setting up a minisite and even trying to include a catching sales letter (psychology of selling) or it is the payment system ? etc. this companies does all for you all you to do is register for free and make money.
Their payment is of five(5) categories
1.write a blog they host it for you, you sign up a blog with them create googleadsense account send them the publisher ID
they host your blog and expose the blog to millions of visitors at which thousands of visitors will visit your blog every day you take 80% from the adsense revenue they make only 20% google send you check, google send them check the agreement is between them and google. My first 9 days I made $113 with my blog alone excluding the money I made from my product. This does not stop you from doing your normal adsense stuff which you already have
2.They pay you when you refer some one to them.
3.They pay you to be a guard, this means you are a leader in a group, though you should be answering all the question asked by those under your group trust me this is not difficult even if you are not an expert.
4.They pay you when each of your write up is publish. This is where the millions is my online, friend in London whom has made $726,000 from them was sharing with me he said publish books with them and enter your rest. I tried it and presently I have receive a check of $750 from them already this is wonderful. I am not an expert I only have information idea. If you want to make your first check of $250,500 before Christmas to celebrate the yuletide period do this business I am having fun doing it. Stay bless.

this offer is worth N15,000

But, the first 20 people are to pay only N2000
While so Cheap? you will receive your material in your inbox i will save my delivery cost.
ACC NAME METU LAWRENCE
ACC NO. 2340001011819
BANK: OCEANIC BANK

AFter PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR NAME, E-mail, slip serial no to Either my phone or E-mail
you get it sharp sharp
LawtechLaw@gmail

(1) (Reply)

Websites Builders - What's Your Charge / How Do I Pay For Domain Name @ 007names Site / The Shadekos'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.