Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,194 members, 7,910,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

How You Spent Your Independence Day? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How You Spent Your Independence Day? (521 Views)

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus / How Have You Spent Your Time During This ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Spent Your Independence Day? by Lawrence14: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
It has being a week from Independence day and i've this pictures on me since d 1st but I have being crazy busy.
This was what Independence day was like in Alumni Hall of residence in Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU),Ile-Ife, Osun state. Even though there was no light on campus we had to cheer up and do something fun to make time fly and also forget our sorrows and God's Love Tabernacle international Church,Ile-Ife did an amazing job with their decoration and promise to share the picture as soon as possible.
What was your Independence day like. More pics to come.
Re: How You Spent Your Independence Day? by Lawrence14: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
pictures
Re: How You Spent Your Independence Day? by Lawrence14: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
sorry battery low

(1) (Reply)

L / 2014 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise / Uniben Updated Admission List For The 2014/2015 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.