Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,210 members, 7,919,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? (784 Views)

My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You / Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. / Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2008
Hello Nairalanders.
there is this matter that is so much bothering me now.
iys going to be ny wedding in February and there is this my ex girlfriend whom we're now very good friends and i'll like to invite her.
pls can i invite her?
if yes or no, please state reasons.
Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? by MrCrackles(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2008
Use your brain
Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? by chika98: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2008
Go and ask your future wife.
Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? by nana(f): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2008
See question o! cheesy
Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? by JamaicanQT(f): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2008
hell no would u want to see you partner ex's at the wedding
Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? by Risto(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2008
if u are sure u are over her, why not?
Re: Can You Invite Your Ex To Your Wedding? by sistajay(f): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2008
You have a future with your wife to be don't ruin it with your PAST, the answer to your question lies with your wife to be, ask her if its ok to invite your ex.

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining A Successfull Relationship / Relationship Myths / Can I Continue With This Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.