Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

$9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed (930 Views)

TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed by activatenigeria: 3:32am On Oct 09, 2014
The Leader of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujaheed Dokubo-Asari, on Wednesday distanced himself from the $9.3 million botched arms deal in South Africa, saying he had not been to the country since 2002.

His denial came on the heels of a call by the All Progressive congress that the Federal Government should explain Asari’s involvement in the botched deal.

But reacting to the APC’s statement, Asari in a telephone interview with journalists from Saudi Arabia where he is presently performing the 2014 Hajj, said the last time he visited South Africa was in the 2002 and could not have gone to any country without a visa.

He said, “Can you enter any country without a visa? No person can enter any country without a visa. Presently, I am in Saudi Arabia performing my Hajj as the Amirul Hajj of Bayelsa State and this can be confirmed. I flew Flynass from Kaduna on the 27th. So, it is really a shame that Lai Mohammed who has defiled the name of Allah has become a pathological and award-winning liar.

“Nobody enters any country without a visa and I have not been to South Africa since 2002. My passport is present. I flew Arik airline from Lagos on the 27th and went to Kaduna where I flew Flynass airline and came to Saudi Arabia.

“APC has reduced itself to a party of liars just the same way their presidential candidate, notorious liar and confirmed dictator, General Buhari, stage managed an assassination in order to gain cheap popularity and where more than 100 people were killed and he has not been put on trial. The evil they wish me will be visited on their home.”

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed by mperoakeem(m): 3:46am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed by ebgbest(m): 4:01am On Oct 09, 2014
Kip off
Re: $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 09, 2014
Epic grin
Re: $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed by arresa: 4:06am On Oct 09, 2014
Very weak and lazy denial...

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed by Ymodulus: 4:10am On Oct 09, 2014
There are thousands of Nigerians and co-Africans entering Italy and plenty more European countries without visas 24 hours of the day. Dokubo Asari's reason is arrant nonsense as it is very porous. And furthermore, the fact that he quickly ran to Saudi Arabia as a cover-up is a strong indication that he is one of the two people arrested. If they were common criminals, Jonathan's Nigeria could have paraded them. Since the incident was exposed, Jonathan's Nigeria has refused to name the two Oritsejafor accomplice arrested alongside an Israeli. This is double standard likewise putting justice upon its own head.
Re: $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed by Oklander: 6:36am On Oct 09, 2014
Why on Earth has the names of the two Nigerians not mentioned yet? Is it because you Asari Dokubo was there? something is fishy. This government stinks!!!
Re: $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed by skyfall: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2014
Mumu Asari, they didn't say you went to SA. They asked the govt to explain your involvement in that cash-for-arms scandal. Remember there's no smoke without fire.

We're patiently waiting.
Re: $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2014
arresa:
Very weak and lazy denial...

Remi tinibu pant sniffer, Askari is currently in Mecca for over a month. He flew in as a contingent from bayelsa. It takes over a month before returning. Askari recently released a photo of himself in Mecca.

Remi tinibu pant sniffing has obviously affected your brain

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 09, 2014
skyfall:
Mumu Asari, they didn't say you went to SA. They asked the govt to explain your involvement in that cash-for-arms scandal. Remember there's no smoke without fire.

We're patiently waiting.

Between jakande subsidized open air classroom education and your inbred heritage which if I may ask is the reason for your ret@rdedness?

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed by asadike(f): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2014
na asari fit them.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed by erunz(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2014
I don't understand what APC gain from their lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed by skyfall: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

Between jakande subsidized open air classroom education and your inbred heritage which if I may ask is the reason for your ret@rdedness?

That's my problem with you Jonathan supporters. You never do reason, or bring forth any logical argument to defend your savior. All you do is abuse & insult, just like the street kids & touts which you are.
Re: $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed by Raypawer(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
lol!

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Osun Over Ife, Modakeke Crisis / Oil Price Drop, Production Losses Cut Monthly Revenue To N502bn / BREAKING NEWS! Ministry Of Works Building In Lagos On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.