Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,125 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Money From Paypal Account To Nigeria Bank Account. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Money From Paypal Account To Nigeria Bank Account. (2426 Views)

How to recharge phone from your bank account / How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money From Paypal Account To Nigeria Bank Account. by Collinz2(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
Please is there any way to transfer money from my paypal account to my nigeria bank account because i have up to $1000 in my paypal account and i want 2 use it.
Re: Money From Paypal Account To Nigeria Bank Account. by nkeona(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
the way i get my money back is to sell the money to people who wants to fund there foreign PayPal account i sell N162/dollar maybe somebody here might know another method but this is what i know
Re: Money From Paypal Account To Nigeria Bank Account. by BedLam: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hello, I have a foreign Paypal account. u can transfer your money to my account then withdraw and u get your money in Nigeria. You have to give me a percentage. Drop your pin if you're ready for biz.
Re: Money From Paypal Account To Nigeria Bank Account. by codedmax(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Op search 4 "legalwealth" or "presegsADESIDA" (same person) here on NL, he can help u out very reliable nd trusted.

1 Like

Re: Money From Paypal Account To Nigeria Bank Account. by econome(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Collinz2:
Please is there any way to transfer money from my paypal account to my nigeria bank account because i have up to $1000 in my paypal account and i want 2 use it.
how did you get your your paypal funnded?? get it removed the way you get it funded vice versa!!
Re: Money From Paypal Account To Nigeria Bank Account. by francis247(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Please does anyone here know the exchange rate of 1 PayPal dollar to Naira? If it's the same #163-165 or higher?
Re: Money From Paypal Account To Nigeria Bank Account. by Collinz2(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Thank ya'll
Re: Money From Paypal Account To Nigeria Bank Account. by dragonigga(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Collinz2:

Did you open a foreign paypal account?
Re: Money From Paypal Account To Nigeria Bank Account. by Collinz2(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
dragonigga:

Did you open a foreign paypal account?
no

(1) (Reply)

Latest Cheat On Android / Appleā€™s Iphone 8 Is Coming In The Fall Of 2017(see Image And Frctures) / Urgent Help!!!!! New Problem Just Discovered On My New Tecno Spark 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.