Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com (3510 Views)

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website: Lindaikejionline.com / Linda Ikeji Launches New Website ( Official ) / Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by ajetunde: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Barely 24 hours after the most popular blog in Nigeria was shut down by Blogger (Google), the queen of blogging has decided to move on very quickly by registering a new domain - lindaikejionline.com.

A look at the new domain shows that she has developers working behind the site cooking the new home of Linda Ikeji's blog, a further dig at the history revealed that she purchased the domain name from a previous owner via Godaddy using her manager - Edna's details. We wish her good luck while her readers and commenters wait for her to launch.

Source=> http://liveofofo.com/64450/linda-ikeji-launches-her-new-website-lindaikejionline-com/

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by bigtt76(f): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hope not another cyber squatter ....she ought to have registered using her own name. If tomorrow now Edna come claim the site, she has no case undecided peopo nor de learn shaaa

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by fashoo2010(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by omanifrank(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
hmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by ajetunde: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Na so na
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by ideee03(f): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hope she gets to dot all her I's and crosses her T's properly this time.
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by Busybody2(f): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Story for the gods cool cool cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by Busybody2(f): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
ajetunde:
Barely 24 hours after the most popular blog in Nigeria was shut down by Blogger (Google), the queen of blogging has decided to move on very quickly by registering a new domain - lindaikejionline.com.
A look at the new domain shows that she has developers working behind the site cooking the new home of Linda Ikeji's blog, a further dig at the history revealed that she purchased the domain name from a previous owner via Godaddy using her manager - Edna's details. We wish her good luck while her readers and commenters wait for her to launch.
Source=> http://liveofofo.com/64450/linda-ikeji-launches-her-new-website-lindaikejionline-com/

bigtt76:
Hope not another cyber squatter ....she ought to have registered using her own name. If tomorrow now Edna come claim the site, she has no case undecided peopo nor de learn shaaa

Linda or her younger Sister Edna Ndukwu cquired this site last year and it is registered to Linda's phone number and address.

http://www.whois.com/whois/lindaikejionline.com
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by Busybody2(f): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Part 1 - tonight's rejoinder from Ms Ikeji posted on lindaikeji.net which she registered last year...

lindaikeji:
What you are about to read is quite long…and chilling! I wasn’t going to share this info in public but after I showed it to some family members and a few friends who came to the house this morning, everyone agreed that I need to share this, that you all need to read this. You see, what happened with my blog wasn’t about beef. It wasn’t because I showed off my new SUV. It wasn’t about plagiarism, or copyright infringement. It was something deeper, very personal…and maybe even more dangerous. Some would call it obsession.

To understand this, I am going to start from the beginning but before that I want to talk about plagiarism. [size=20pt]My understanding of plagiarism is when you take someone’s work and republish it verbatim as your own work. I don’t do that. But if I have ever done that in the past then I apologize[/size]…it was an oversight. I do get a lot of original content, way more than any other blogger in this country. Some of the biggest news stories in this country in recent times was broken by LIB. From Goldie’s death (God rest her soul) Aluu4, ABSU rape, P-Square saga, Solomon Akiyesi and plenty more. And when I take news from other sources, I always credit them. When I don’t give credit is when the news is everywhere so I write it in my own words and make it mine. I don’t believe that is a crime. [size=20pt]I admit that I have used photos without giving credit. I apologize.[/size] That will never happen again. You learn every day. And I have learnt from this.

Now about Mr Aye Dee. Let me start from the very beginning so you guys understand what really happened. Please read more.

Like I said earlier, this was not about copyright or plagiarism. It was personal. Very personal. In 2009 or 2010…(not sure) a guy named Alex who used to run 1976AD blog contacted me. He said he was impressed with my work and wanted to encourage me to never relent. Alex Info 1976AD (how I knew him back then) and I became very good friends online. In fact he was my confidant. Every time I had questions or challenges, I would reach out to him. By 2011, Alex 1976AD and I became quite close…online. We even exchanged numbers and spoke a few times. He always reminded me how proud of me he was. He told me I would one day become a phenomenon. I wasn’t number one at the time but he told me that I would one day be the biggest news site in Nigeria…that he believed in me that much. He was my friend, my supporter; he sent me news to post on my blog. He wanted me to succeed. He told me things to do to get more readers. He knew a lot about the internet and how it works so I always went to him for advice. He was my anchor.

In 2011, Alex 1976AD made me his blog’s Person of the Year 2011. I shared that post excitedly on my blog. He said I was the most deserving Nigerian for the award that year…and he wrote the most beautiful article about me. He was so proud of me…and never hesitated to tell me. I was grateful. I was happy to have him as a friend.

Then we stopped talking. I sincerely can’t remember when exactly. I know that Alex 1976AD tried to reach out to me mid last year…but I can’t remember if I responded. If I didn’t, it was an oversight. I’m really bad at replying mails because I get so many and I’m always busy blogging…but anyway.

Yesterday around 2.07pm…my long lost friend Alex Info 1976AD contacted me via gmail chat. I was so happy when I saw his name pop up. I was like yay…Alex 1976AD! He would know what I should do in this situation. I thought he was reaching out to me after all this while because he’d seen all the craziness going on and wanted to lend support…but what he said to me next shocked me to my bone marrow. He said ‘I hope u’re sitting down’. Thankfully I was because I would have literally fallen if I hadn’t been sitting.

You see, my good friend and biggest supporter Alex 1976AD told me he was Mr Aye Dee. The same guy who started this. The guy that got Google to shut down my blog. It wasn’t about plagiarism or copyright infringement…it was about a scorned former friend. It was about love turning to hate because he felt I’d abandoned him after I became big. Please patiently read our chat below…

His last chat to me before yesterday was 12th of May 2013……

MrAyeDee's rebuttal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAyeDee
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by WebSurfer(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Finally, Linda Ikeji Tweeted about her new Website, lindaikejionline.com with a bit of article surrounding her blog .

Good news to LIB readers, well, i guess now LIO ….
Your thoughts !!!!

http://mediagiveout.com/blog/linda-ikeji-launches-new-website-lindaikejionline-com/
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
How many website only u want to open first it lindaikeji.mobi nw dis 1 again

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by Buchukwu: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by Busybody2(f): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
MY SUBMISSION - Google deleted lindaikeji due to intellectual theft and plagiarism, not this love angle story for the gods we are now been spurn cool Ignorance is not an excuse in law. Now according to #lindalies, AyeDee is no longer Emmanuel Efremov the hacker cum spammer cum cybersquatter like you wrongly led people to believe, now ayedee is Alex your onetime mentor you used to look up to, jeez Someone better hurry up and please reach out to this international thief thief to hire a PR person/firm to help her out of this quagmire she is in. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by nefertiitii: 12:05am On Oct 10, 2014
Eishhhhh this one is really strong ohh
Eleyi gidi gan cheesy

Love ehhh Love ehhh Love ehh
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by scribble: 12:07am On Oct 10, 2014
That ayedee guy was such a hater...

Stalker and cyber squatter per excellence ...

Am sure he on romance section looking for more gullible Nigerian women to devour
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 10, 2014
GOOGLE HAS RESTORED HER BLOG!
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by zopaks: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2014
congrats, just finished readimg herbetrayal story on the new site
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by tempest01(m): 1:34am On Oct 10, 2014
I thought of lindaikejionline.com and lindaikejinaija.com

I'm no Mr aydee but I should have squatted cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Launches Her New Website - Lindaikejionline.com by angelina08(f): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ajetunde, the URL you stated is incorrect. The right URL is https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/ and you can also view Linda Ikeji's blog excerpts here - https://www.yohaig.ng/category/nigerian-entertainment-news/blogs/linda-ikeji/

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Got Her N*pples Pierced!!!!!!! HOT! / Serena Williams' thighs show-stopping in split-skirt / Hot!!!watch Nicki Minaj Twerking For Meek Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.