Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,530 members, 7,968,494 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:23 AM

Oceanicbank At Last!see My Testimony! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanicbank At Last!see My Testimony! (699 Views)

My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oceanicbank At Last!see My Testimony! by zenitta: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2008
yes.i said i must give my testimony on this forum.and to encourage all u my brothers n sisters dat God will do it 4 every one of us.its just a matter of time.even wen ur back haz bin pushed against the wall,thats wen u must not give up n rise up!!
i finished serving last year february n believe me,it wasnt easy 4 me at all.gatecrashing 4rm one test to anoda.passing some and failing some.i will reach to the final stage of interview,waiting to be called 4 appointment leta,but nothing.i had experiences with firstbank(passed twice,yet nothing),finbank,UBA,Nigerianbreweries,all these i passed,but still nothing came up.it got to a point i waz totally frustrated.
then in july wen Oceanicbank invited me 4 test,i knelt down and cried to God that im so sick n tired of this mess,that im offering this one to Him,that this one is mine.so wen i passed the test and they invited me for interview,i knew that one wit God is wit majority.that's how i joined Oceanicbank.
and today,im reaching out to u there to be patient,kip on trying,dont ever give up.one day,it must click!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Corporate Communications Manager / Nairalanders,u Need To View This Great Opportunity / Pmp Trainer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.