Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Top~5 Nollywood Virgin Celebrities. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top~5 Nollywood Virgin Celebrities. (1614 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived! These 5 Nollywood Divas Are Above 40(photos) / Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam / Charles Novia Releases Top 5 Nollywood Actresses For 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top~5 Nollywood Virgin Celebrities. by 9ja2pac: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
There are some famous Nigerian celebrities who state they are still virgins. Each one of them has her own reasons for it, so let’s have a closer look at these stars.

1. Toolz

Presenter, Host of X-Factor West Africa Tolu aka Toolz.

Attractive Nigerian entertainer has once mentioned on her Twitter that she is still a virgin. And she is keeping her flower for a future husband.

2. Damilola Agbajor

Damilola Agbajor

Damilola emerged Miss Nigeria in 2010. At that time she was just 19. During one of her interviews she confessed that she is a virgin. She said that it is concerned to her young age. She considered herself too young for that. At that time she had no boyfriend as well.

READ ALSO: Actress Damilola Adegbite And Chris Attoh Celebrate Their Birthdays Together

3. Seyi Hunter

Seyi Hunter

Seyi Hunter is a graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State. Seyi, despite her young age, has already featured in more than 20 movies, both in Yoruba and English.

The actress has recently said in the interview that she is a virgin and also mentioned about her relationships:

“Yes. I was attracted to him because of the fact that he’s born again, spoils me with gifts and puts my needs before his own… Money is more important to me in a relationship”.

4. Annabella Zwyndila

Annabella Zwyndila

Anabella is 27 years old and she is a product of AMBO reality TV show. She is sure that her virginity belongs only to her future husband. She stated in one of her interviews:

“Listen, my dad taught us good morals. My father is an army officer, so I fear him a lot. In fact, I respect him a lot. He is not everywhere but he keeps his eyes on us. Even when I went abroad, he was not there but I didn’t misbehave. While I was in the hostel he was not there with me but the good morals he taught us have kept me till date. As a virgin, how were you able to cope with temptations here and there? Actually, that side of me is dead until I get married. Aside avoiding pre-marital sex, I am also a born again Christian and I fear God a lot. I can remember while we were growing up we had that lesson about STD and the fear of all those things really kept me away from sex. So, if I must have a relationship we must enter into agreement of no sex. It has to be a smooth relationship but if you feel you can’t wait and you’re so much in a hurry or your body is inching you, then propose. I have all those things in mind but thank God I have found someone who proposed. So, as a married woman, I’ll be free to do it and know I am not committing any sin.”
Re: Top~5 Nollywood Virgin Celebrities. by Airforce1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Virginity is no dignity
But lack of opportunity

My 6 kobo
Re: Top~5 Nollywood Virgin Celebrities. by EventHUB(f): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
OP abeg how u take know?
Re: Top~5 Nollywood Virgin Celebrities. by 9ja2pac: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Airforce1:
Virginity is no dignity
But lack of opportunity

My 6 kobo

Wat point r u making

(1) (Reply)

SWAGG!!..... See These 3kings Featuring Olamide, Phyno And Yung6ix (PHOTO) / Most Talented Painting Artist In Nigeria / Photo: Davido Dresses Daughter In OBO Diamond-encrusted Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.