Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,526 members, 7,971,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:04 PM

Runz Girl Turn Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runz Girl Turn Gf (1374 Views)

One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runz Girl Turn Gf by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sometime last year, i got something iv been looking up to for years, so i decided to go to a stripper's club in ikeja and hook up.
I got to meet a pretty stripper there nd we talked nd negotiated, we lodged , had fun and paid her 13k d next morning nd she collected my phone number nd pin.
She added me on bbm and we became friends, one thing led to the other and she came visiting, we had sex and she didnt ask for a dime.

When she got home later that day, she told she liked my company nd i said likewise nd we started dating. I didnt take it seriously until she started comin to my house to wash my clothes, cook, sleep together and acted like every other couple, i even barely give her 1k for T.fare wen she comes arnd nd sometimes she rejects it. Iv been watchin her closely nd iv noticed she doesnt have any other boyfriend.

She stopped the stripper's job not long after we met. Bt sometimes wen i think she was a stripper it nausates me nd i feel like ending the relationship. What do yu think i should do?
Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by successking401(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
She might have repented.so,carry on with her.nevertheless be wise as a serpent and gentle like a dove in all ur dealings with her at least for the next 2-3 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by kennyslim1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
successking401:
She might have repented.so,carry on with her.nevertheless be wise as a serpent and gentle like a dove in all ur dealings with her at least for the next 2-3 years.

Nice advice...
Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by okenwa(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
The lady u know is better than the one you don't know. No angel when it comes to intimacy. Pls she might ve lived that life but for a while... u are her rescue .
Besides both of you are club or party goers. So my advice is you marry her if other character is good. Cheers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Every one has his or her past. Deal with hers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
Don't make a ho a house wife. Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by Mobebi(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
guy, some wonderful ladies can be found even in d strip club.... likewise women who may become good mothers.. u can also find a terrible lady in d church. if u urself no b stripper, wetin u go find for strippers club? don't judge her o. its a two way thing. if she is good, then she is good, forget where u met her..after all, she too met u in a club. no form holy holy.

5 Likes

Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by chimerase2: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
If u knw wat happened to ma village uncle u won't come here and type dis things undecided
Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
my guy she has found love but know that the tendency to go back to stripping is there. Have u asked yourself why she is not asking u of money again; somebody is giving her in exchange for Bleep.
Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
chimerase2:
If u knw wat happened to ma village uncle u won't come here and type dis things undecided
what happened to ur uncle
Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by Dygeasy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
Now in view of this, I don't see the problem. cool

You and her are both alike. You don't have the right to judge her or feel disgust. You are one in lust.

She fúcks strangers for money. And you pay to fúck bitches like her. See, peeeeerfect, a match made in heaven. Bad boy, Bad girl. Hot couple.

I'm just so glad you met your type. I'm wishing you a successful engagement and wedding in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by calaharry: 1:18am On Oct 12, 2014
Definitely the memory of her past wil always stare ya on the face. So be prepared to always deal with it in ya future union. You strong mind to block it out.
Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 12, 2014
Since you are not different from her, then you don't have the moral standing to judge her.

If she tried to stop her job to please, that speaks a lot about the feeling she has for you. But girls can play any game so that they'll win a true maga's heart.

The decision is chiefly yours to make, she might be a good girl and you can also make her better.
Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by MisterLongman(m): 3:35am On Oct 12, 2014
Continue to observe her until you are fully convinced about her.....
But take note that the past might haunt her in the future... You might end up knowing someone that knows someone that knows another someone that had a fling with her.....
If you can handle this kind of unexpected situation, then go ahead
Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by dechandel(f): 3:46am On Oct 12, 2014
Wife her
Everyone has a story. Literally tho tongue

You wey dey go strippers club nko?
Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by sirolotu: 4:12am On Oct 12, 2014
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]Bro , please in your best interest, flee from taking any chick who has a tendency to prostitute herself seriously. More often than not, they bring upon ur life a whirlwind of chaos. U'v had ur moments with her so now is the best time to take a walk before Ur emotions starts to build.

All the best
Re: Runz Girl Turn Gf by Rapsainot(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2014
successking401:
nice post

(1) (Reply)

How To Impress A Girl / 7 Reasons Why You Should Date The Younger Adult Man / 6 Reasons To Cheat On Your Girlfriend a must read!! For guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.