Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,387 members, 7,974,618 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:23 AM

Please Share Your Testimony Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Share Your Testimony Here (760 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / Christains share your testimony here. Any. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Share Your Testimony Here by topeorekoy(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2008
anyone God has done good to should feel free to share it here.

GOD showed me that he hasnt forgotten me. wen i started working, most of the employment that i got are mainly contract and wenever i leave for another company, they upgrade the contract staffs. this has taken place twice. wen i got my recent job as a contract staff each package better than the previous. on getting it, i knew that there was no way i was going to survive with an extra degree, so i enrolled for my MBA with a small salary and no other benefits. i concluded my MBA and barely a month after i finished GOD gave me a job in the same company almost 4 TIMES my previous salary and took me above those that i met there.

its not by my power, extra degree but GOD ALMIGHTY

(1) (Reply)

Are You Really Saved? / This Is A True Christian / What Is The Most Wicked Act Capable Of Being Committed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.