Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,210 members, 7,919,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Find Expiry Date On Some Products? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is It Difficult To Find Expiry Date On Some Products? (654 Views)

Photo Of How Nigerians Check Expiry Date Of Bread / Difference Between Expiry Date And Best Before Date / Foods You Should Never Eat Past Their Expiry Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Find Expiry Date On Some Products? by jorrn: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
This question has been bordering me for long because I have not received a suitable and a direct answer to it, I don't see why some products like toothpaste, tomato paste, pack of maggi, Tin tomatoes etc will be hiding expiry date on the pack of the products, the most annoying one is GALA, you will have to strain your eyes before you can see the expiry date which is not usually very clear... I don't know if anyone of you have observed this, the only product I know that the expriy date is always clear is Fine chemicals( chemicals that are produced in small quantity and have a high degree of purity) eg: paracetamol or drugs in general... Please give a geniu answer Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Skip A Meal Than Eat Junk Food? / Guinness Stout Vs Legend : Which One Does Consumers Prefer More? / Let's Stop & Think For A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.