Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,107 members, 7,939,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

How Do I Convince Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince Her (2058 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'm here to seek advice from nairalanders on a issue i actually don't want to get involved in.
Not long ago,jxt closed to a year i met a Lady on a social network or rather the Lady met me,in any way one can put it we met.And we become close that we teach each other things and i share my knowledge on things pertaining to the Spirit.We do talk about life and things we want in future and how we want to live in this life.
Just one day she told me i should be his boyfriend and luckily because it was online its much easier to say no then.She gets offended and for weeks she will talk to me but i try and explain things to her even beforehand have told her the life i chose to live-just one of the most rare life on earth(the singlez life),later on she gets over it and i am glad to see that has by gone nd we continue our friendship.Just this night again we are chatting and she puts out something i dread most "Wanna meet you",this is what made me open this thread that i may have some mature advice.I for now don't want to meet any Lady even her.I tried asking her some questions she just said "i wanna see u nd come in the morning" wanna see me got me thinking for what? Sheybi she can see my pics and know who i am,why again she wanna see me.So nairalanders do not just read this but try and advice a brother on how to convince this Lady dat there is no reason of meeting now
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Are we to tell you the words you are to use in telling her you dont want to see her?
Re: How Do I Convince Her by iceberylin(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
ÁŃĎŶßĹÁŹĔ, ĨŚ ŤĤÁŤ ŶŐÚ undecided
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Baddestguyp(m): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
what is this what makes u so sure she has an ulterior motive for wanting to meet you
Re: How Do I Convince Her by chimerase2: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Summary pls angry
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
Are we to tell you the words you are to use in telling her you dont want to see her?
rather a more appealing and less offensive way to tell her,don't wanna hurt any Lady
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Baddestguyp:
what is this what makes u so sure she has an ulterior motive for wanting to meet you
She does want to meet me and the prob here is i don't want to meet her,nt now.
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
chimerase2:
Summary pls angry
Summary is "Two different wants-she wants to meet nd i the opposite"
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
starlingleanets:
rather a more appealing and less offensive way to tell her,don't wanna hurt any Lady
you don't wanna break her heart then meet her.
if you don't want to then tell her so. no two ways about it
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
you don't wanna break her heart then meet her.
if you don't want to then tell her so. no two ways about it
Telling her will do but do u have like any well convincing reason sir
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
starlingleanets:
Telling her will do but do u have like any well convincing reason sir
you have your reason for not wanting to see her right? tell her.

or.... give the impression you're excited in seeing her too and then dissappear on that day and look for an excuse...
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
you have your reason for not wanting to see her right? tell her.

or.... give the impression you're excited in seeing her too and then dissappear on that day and look for an excuse...
tnkx alot
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
starlingleanets:
tnkx alot
guys code cool
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Tattooboy: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
starlingleanets:
I'm here to seek advice from nairalanders on a issue i actually don't want to get involved in.
Not long ago,jxt closed to a year i met a Lady on a social network or rather the Lady met me,in any way one can put it we met.And we become close that we teach each other things and i share my knowledge on things pertaining to the Spirit.We do talk about life and things we want in future and how we want to live in this life.
Just one day she told me i should be his boyfriend and luckily because it was online its much easier to say no then.She gets offended and for weeks she will talk to me but i try and explain things to her even beforehand have told her the life i chose to live-just one of the most rare life on earth(the singlez life),later on she gets over it and i am glad to see that has by gone nd we continue our friendship.Just this night again we are chatting and she puts out something i dread most "Wanna meet you", this is what made me open this thread that i may have some mature advice.I for now don't want to meet any Lady even her.I tried asking her some questions she just said "i wanna see u nd come in the morning" wanna see me got me thinking for what? Sheybi she can see my pics and know who i am,why again she wanna see me.So nairalanders do not just read this but try and advice a brother on how to convince this Lady dat there is no reason of meeting now
simply reply the bolded with ''we already met''
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tattooboy:
simply reply the bolded with ''we already met''
Wow!! i got the msg bro.Tnkx a lot
Re: How Do I Convince Her by valdes00(m): 12:02am On Oct 10, 2014
Person wey get cap, no get head... While person wey get head no get cap.... Chio... *walks out*
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2014
valdes00:
Person wey get cap, no get head... While person wey get head no get cap.... Chio... *walks out*
Abeg oga i'm not responsible for u o.
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Emmysteve(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2014
Your unfriend button don spoil?
Re: How Do I Convince Her by valdes00(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
starlingleanets:
Abeg oga i'm not responsible for u o.
Huh.... Dem tel u say I dey confused lik you ni..... Ode carry ur self go front...
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
valdes00:

Huh.... Dem tel u say I dey confused lik you ni..... Ode carry ur self go front...
no get time to waste with you
Re: How Do I Convince Her by bknight: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
The only way to convince her without mincing words is your inaction.

The only rationale I find for this thread is 'attention'.
Re: How Do I Convince Her by valdes00(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
starlingleanets:
no get time to waste with you
Better
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Mekyno(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
starlingleanets:
Wow!! i got the msg bro.Tnkx a lot
pls hw old r u? And y dnt u want to meet her?
Tell her u will c her bt nt now or kip giving her excuses y u can't make it, a day b4 d 'meeting day' naaa
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mekyno:

pls hw old r u? And y dnt u want to meet her?
Tell her u will c her bt nt now or kip giving her excuses y u can't make it, a day b4 d 'meeting day' naaa
owk sir
Re: How Do I Convince Her by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
bknight:
The only way to convince her without mincing words is your inaction.

The only rationale I find for this thread is 'attention'.
Thankx for been here. now you if u wouldn't mind d door is open u can now take your leave sir

(1) (Reply)

When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? / Why Do Ugly Girls Make Advance At Me? / Best Sex Positions To Get Pregnant: Fertility Expert Dr Marilyn Glenville Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.