Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,102 members, 7,899,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Most Guys Like Bragging, And Girls Like Telling Lies... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Like Bragging, And Girls Like Telling Lies... (1036 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Guys Like Bragging, And Girls Like Telling Lies... by marvelck: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2014
While guys usually like to exaggerate when sharing their experience with girls, most girls tend to subtract or edit their own tales in order not to look bad before others...some of them only talk about the areas that wont tarnish their image or portray them in bad light. Especially when it comes to the issue of sex or dating. Some girls are fond of saying "he tried to, but we didnt do anything" whenever they are sharing an experience with their friends or with a new guy. They hardly open up. And they do so, cos of their gender and cos of the society. While guys exaggerate or brag about their own exploits, just to show off, even if the guy wasnt able to hook up with any girl. This is very common with alot of guys. And ironically, while most guys want to be seen as a player, girls like potraying themselves as responsible girls even when the reverse is the case...people are so conscious of how others see them, and yet they keep doing things that will portray them in bad light!
Re: Why Most Guys Like Bragging, And Girls Like Telling Lies... by tosyne2much(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Nice write up my OP.. That is the kind of society we find ourselves in.. Everybody wants to create an illusion in order not to feel beneath others.. OP, try modify your write-up into 3 paragraphs
Re: Why Most Guys Like Bragging, And Girls Like Telling Lies... by EventHUB(f): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2014
Personally I don't dig guys that love brag..I have seen most of them on NL anyway..they sabi abuse..and na 10MB cause am.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Like Bragging, And Girls Like Telling Lies... by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2014
Guys brag,girls lie,jst to belong.....to wat??dis society full of wanna be's.mtchewwwwu
Re: Why Most Guys Like Bragging, And Girls Like Telling Lies... by iceberylin(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2014
ŶŐÚ ĴÚŚŤ ĹĨŚŤĔĎ ŐÚŔ PŔŐßĹĔM ŴĨŤĤ ŃŐ ŚŐĹÚŤĨŐŃ undecided
Re: Why Most Guys Like Bragging, And Girls Like Telling Lies... by Afrok(m): 8:47am On Oct 10, 2014
Op what's the way forward? undecided coz most of our guys plays for FC Braga (they'll continue to brag) and alot of our ladies are Linus (they won't stop lying)
Re: Why Most Guys Like Bragging, And Girls Like Telling Lies... by SkinnyDude(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2014
incase it makes FP.
*am gone
Re: Why Most Guys Like Bragging, And Girls Like Telling Lies... by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2014
I can't stop lying,I love it grin
Re: Why Most Guys Like Bragging, And Girls Like Telling Lies... by luckybaddest(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Nice write up,buh is there any clue to afford that in relationship, definitely NO

(1) (Reply)

Which Statement Hurt Most In A Relationship / The Things She Told Me.. / Urgent Help Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.