Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,880 members, 7,883,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? (2563 Views)

7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Moranc(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2014
If u were to choose a HUSBAND out of the 7 options below, which would u rather pick & Guys, which will u advise your sister to choose? 1. Ugly but caring 2. Handsome but rude 3. Handsome, caring but unfaithful 4. Rich but ugly and short 5. Handsome, caring, faithful but broke 6. Totally broke but religious & God fearing 7. Very rich, caring, handsome but impotent Be honest...
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2014
number 7 we go adopt
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by 3coins(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2014
prettythicksme:
number 7 we go adopt
what if he cant get an attention??cheesy
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by dmcdad: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2014
3coins:

what if he cant get an attention??cheesy
Na the neighbours go dey help am out be that. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2014
This is the real food for thought

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2014
grin grin NONE
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by 3coins(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2014
dmcdad:

Na the neighbours go dey help am out be that. cheesy
LOL. . . Abi. . grin
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2014
Handsome, caring, faithful but
broke. He won't remain broke forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2014
5 kiss money will come later

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2014
5.Handsome, caring, faithful but
broke.
He won't remain broke forever.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by echobee(f): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
broke.
re u mtn? sad
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2014
echobee:

re u mtn? sad
yes o. I'm her grand mother.
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Odunharry(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
broke.
u are wise...broke is not a permanent condition

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by lawrsmith(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
theif,you stole the Answer from my book,copy copy. Lols

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2014
now ayam confussed
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by passionate88: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:

claireshan:
5 kiss money will come later
See them... As if one broke brother come toast them now dm go agree... Dm go just come NL dey give us broke guys false hope say Naija babes no too like money like kilode

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2014
passionate88:

See them... As if one broke brother come toast them now dm go agree... Dm go just come NL dey give us broke guys false hope say Naija babes no too like money like kilode
yes i know. Naija guys hate money. undecided
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by echobee(f): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
yes o. I'm her grand mother.
now i see shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by passionate88: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
yes i know. Naija guys hate money. undecided
Thank Chineke you knoweth. :/
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by priscaoge(f): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2014
No5....

Together we will build an empire. Money is like a visitor,it comes and goes! Hardwork and determination is the key kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by dmcdad: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2014
passionate88:

Come dey hype man pikin hope say all is well even as hustling continues. Man pikin no go know say na scam! cheesy
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by dmcdad: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2014
sameer1212:
now ayam confussed
About what exactly? grin
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by passionate88: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2014
dmcdad:

Come dey hype man pikin hope say all is well even as hustling continues. Man pikin no go know say na scam! cheesy
Big scam... Dm just dey wash us with hypo
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by lawrsmith(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2014
priscaoge:
No5....

Together we will build an empire. Money is like a visitor,it comes and goes! Hardwork and determination is the key kiss
it only goes when you did not give it place to stay and when you did not nurture it and train it.
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2014
passionate88:
Thank Chineke you knoweth. :/
and may you not get that thing which thou hast hate. Amen! undecided
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2014
dmcdad:

About what exactly? grin
d one to advice my sis to choose cry
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by passionate88: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
and may you not get that thing which thou hast hate. Amen! undecided
I hate death, I hate poverty, I hate suffering, I hate failure, I hate liars, I just hate the negative things of life... Amen to your prayes.
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by dmcdad: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2014
sameer1212:
d one to advice my sis to choose cry
Lol... I see
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by dmcdad: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2014
passionate88:
Big scam... Dm just dey wash us with hypo
cheesy
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2014
passionate88:
i hate money, I hate death, I hate poverty, I hate suffering, I hate failure, I hate liars, I just hate the negative things of life... Amen to your prayes.
And you hate Money. Cool, more like it. cool
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2014
passionate88:

undecided u dey miss road bro

You don't know me do you?
Re: Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? by passionate88: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
And you hate Money. Cool, more like it. cool
Na u gey ur mouth, if u like use am chop shyte... E no concern me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Man Who Is Married To N1.3m Sex Doll / Is It Cool For Guys To Hold Hands? / 12 Fascinating Facts About Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.