Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes (1185 Views)

Police Summons Wizkid Over Linda Ikeji Threat / Nairalander With Linda Ikeji / Is Nairaland Over-censored? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by tundeayo2020: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2014
My reasons

1. Acquisition of information

No doubt, both platforms are information inclined, but the kind of info I get from NL is always easier to digest, and I just don't know why.

2. Originality

LIB lacks that originality that would make someone like me to be interested in paying a visit. NL as that naija flavour that draws every naija born and/or bred, to come home to roost.

3. The members

NL success is as a result of her noble members, LIB readers seem so fake, the commentaries i see whenever I visit LIB look and seem so fake, they hardly disagree with whatever she post. It's like someone under a love spell.

4. Entertainment
Nl is entertaining and fun filled. Whenever I'm sad I'll just take a walk to my online family A.K.A. nairaland and in minutes i would be lmao like a mad/insane woman.

5. E-WAR

There is a common sayng " we disagree to agree" is what makes us human. A place where we are all likeminded doesn't sound like fun to me. A forum as nairaland is filled with skillfully learned, worded e-warriors, these guys can make you hit your forehead on your computer screen. And if you engage in e-fighting and you're not a black belt holder in E-fighting, then sorry would be your case.
We all know e-fighting is not possible in blogs.

[b] The truth is LIB and the likes are like an online aproko center, some of my friends are so in love with it. That I sometimes wonder, what's so intriguing about these blogs. Some were even praying for Linda to get back on track ASAP.
Many a time I'd introduced them to NL, but they can't just seem to catch the vibes, are they too premature/immature for NL or what?

Special thanks and a million shout out to the 'FTC' guys may your data plan/connection never hit a dead end,

The Godfathers of Meme making (GOMM)may your artistic tools blossom at all times.

To the online standup comedians, wishing you guys a life of extreme happiness, as you've helped others from depression at one point in time.

The ghost mode secret viewers and guests, you guys are missing a lot.

Also, to our honorable APC/PDP comrades. I dey gbadun una e-debate.

To those in diaspora, success is your portion. But, make una nor forget house oh.

Shout out to every members, the E-helpers (Tehn) you all made nairaland what it is today, a home for the present and future Nigeria.
[/b]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by katordidi(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2014
I concur!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by cushycute(f): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2014
Hehehehehe
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by dryakson(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2014
Another reason is that nairaland gives you room to post any rubbish you feel like.. 😈
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by yorex2011: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2014
Nairaland is the best jare
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by Anyi3(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2014
seconded babe
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by brainpower(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2014
You are right, though I just regiestered recently, I hv been following for a long time. It has everything you need, from information to entertainment to people that believe that insulting others makes them feel good about themselves. But my only problem is the fact that someone controls when you are banned or not. Which means if you keep posting what the person doesn't like, they will ban you. I have experienced it. It makes you wonder why we complain about those in position of authority oppressing us. Something should be done about this.
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by Ekiseme(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2014
#yarns
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by Richiy(f): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2014
Well said. Like i always say, there is no other website on this cyberspace that is more informative than Nairaland.
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by lovinhubby2wife(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
mods mukina2, mynd44, seun, ijebabe,ogugua88, semidy4life please do the needful...
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by lovinhubby2wife(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
dryakson:
Another reason is that nairaland gives you room to post any rubbish you feel like.. 😈
baba all join jare.
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by chinex276(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Babe u 4got 2 add the e-church, any sunday i am nt in my church i am in d nairaland fire anionted assembly e-church inc. With its numerous pastors dat visits d sexuality section lyk no man's bizness, only dat we dnt pay tyt n offering.
Nairaland Rocks!!!... I pray 2 be a nairalander wen i get 2 heaven.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by Richie0974: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
I just can't stop my addiction 2 dz site....I just love it
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by lovinhubby2wife(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
chinex276:
Babe u 4got 2 add the e-church, any sunday i am nt in my church i am in d nairaland fire anionted assembly e-church inc. With its numerous pastors dat visits d sexuality section lyk no man's bizness, only dat we dnt pay tyt n offering.
Nairaland Rocks!!!... I pray 2 be a nairalander wen i get 2 heaven.
hehehe hiaven mba o.
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by Jabioro: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2014
When nairaland was down some month ago,l was terribly affected..nairaland can make you laff.fight,quarrel,and make u frank at someone u never met.infact no dull moment.24/7 noise of reasonables and unreasonables..nairaland is an e-house of face me and face you...build in an urban area..waoh God bless all nairalanders,my regards 2 uncle seun and d team remain'd bless..nairaland ni joor!
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by tundeayo2020: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jabioro:
When nairaland was down some month ago,l was terribly affected..nairaland can make you laff.fight,quarrel,and make u frank at someone u never met.infact no dull moment.24/7 noise of reasonables and unreasonables..nairaland is an e-house of face me and face you...build in an urban area..waoh God bless all nairalanders,my regards 2 uncle seun and d team remain'd bless..nairaland ni joor!
he he
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by Caseless: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2014
Linda ikeji blog cant b better that nairaland. In good english, that what we call 'unpossibility'. Nairaland reflects the true heterogeneity of nigeria; it is d real e-version of nigeria. Wont u rather love it as it is all fun-driven? The potency of the love potion wey seun take hook us to dis forum na him de fear me pass.
Seun, will u bring ur pseudo-baby-face here and move this thread to d frontpage. I'm sure when somebody gave an opinion that LIB is better than nairaland, it made frontpage.
@tundeayo2020. Can i invite u to jbluv55 's bar so we can have a drink jst to tel u dis thread make sense? *sekems out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2014
Caseless:
Linda ikeji blog cant b better that nairaland. In good english, that what we call 'unpossibility'. Nairaland reflects the true heterogeneity of nigeria; it is d real e-version of nigeria. Wont u rather love it as it is all fun-driven? The potency of the love potion wey seun take hook us to dis forum na him de fear me pass.
Seun, will u bring ur pseudo-baby-face here and move this thread to d frontpage. I'm sure when somebody gave an opinion that LIB is better than nairaland, it made frontpage.
@tundeayo2020. Can i invite u to jbluv55 's bar so we can have a drink jst to tel u dis thread make sense? *sekems out of thread*
Owk sir.
Lets go to Jbar.
We also need to celebrate Swansea F.C grin
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by Caseless: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Owk sir.
Lets go to Jbar.
swansea dealt with those sissies as if it was no man's business. Hahahahaha...
Make we hook for jb bar.
Who u de support for d male edition? E b like say kidda de contest abi?
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2014
Caseless:
swansea dealt with those sissies as if it was no man's business. Hahahahaha...
Make we hook for jb bar.
Who u de support for d male edition? E b like say kidda de contest abi?
U know say back then when Swansea been win us, Olu been just dey run him mouthcheesy As the thing come down on him ystday, him no believe am. E just be am like Hollywood moviegrin

Mehn, Kidda dey contest o, anoda of my real homie Naijaboiy the contest too and na that one i want support fully. Kidda still get my support sha kuz him be my niggah

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by jobsat34(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Owk sir.
Lets go to Jbar.

@bolded.. thats too harsh kelvin.. must you spite them despite the fact that they are losers gunners ??
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by AfricanApple(f): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Caseless:
grin grin. *etigis with him to bar*
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by MrTeymee(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2014
Very true. I just hate blogs
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by Dannidom(m): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2014
Miss/mrs Op I concor with what your points are stressing at.

Now according to your post (am sory if i sound sarcastic) this thread gon'be goofed not too long from now why(b'coz) we are all going to agree with you.

No much traffick may be few more pages and thats it.

And na yur delivery go make am try smal

anyways nice write up and gudluck in advance
Re: Opinion: Why I'll Always Prefer Nairaland Over Linda Ikeji's Blog And The Likes by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Owk sir.
Lets go to Jbar.

Na true o.......where all those awon werey arsenal fans wey no know thier mate lol

(1) (Reply)

How Uberfacts' Founder Makes $500,000 A Year On Twitter At Just 23 / Congo Mob Performs Jungle Justice On Supected Militant Caught With Machete / See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.