Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,547 members, 7,921,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:25 PM

Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions (1733 Views)

Five Ways To Have A Quick Hit Track In Nigeria / Davido's Aye Is 81st Best Track In The World - Fader Magazine / "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions by adebdav(f): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2006
hi Nairalanders,
I was just going through the tracks in the album and my friends and i were just arguing about the best track in the album. As for me  its "Mase".What is your view?
cool
Re: Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions by Oracle(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2006
Imagine that is actually the hit track of the album but my best track is Always on my mind the first song in the album (track one)

who sang the track six Iya basira the voice doesnt sound like theirs but itz a really funny song

Re: Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions by superb(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2006
my favourite is" she drives me crazy" the remix version
Re: Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions by babonboard(f): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2006
mine is iya basira grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions by luvlymoi(f): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2006
always on my mind, i ya basira, drives me crazy remix.
@oracle, yea me too am still confused about who sang the first and second solo but i knw zeal did the talkin and tunde did the last part.
Re: Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions by Deepop(f): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2006
mine is "Home within ur heart" cool
Re: Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions by PTBNaija(f): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2006
I can't just pick one. I'm going to have to say it's a three-way tie for me between "Mase" (my current favorite), "Imagine That" (my first favorite), and "drives me crazy" (my favorite after I played "Imagine That" too much but before I started playing "Mase" too much). tongue grin wink
Re: Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions by Olumide7(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2006
Iya basira was sang by sty-plus, the first and second solos were sung by Shifi and Zeal, Listen Carefully.
My favourite tracks are Mase, Imagine that and Drives me Crazy
Re: Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions by bioye(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2006
My favourite is Ima. I also like Iya Basira. I dont like Mase. I feel they could have sang it better. Well, maybe it's just me.
Re: Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions by gbengaijot(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2006
Seriously, you beat me to this topic. I was gonna post exactly thesame topic today.

My best track?,

Iya Basira, Trust me, its the best track av ever listend to by styl-plus. I don't know why it captivates me. Some part of the song was in collab with the styl-plus crew (Mekoyo, sunky e.t.c).

Listeining to "Mase" is even enough to sweep me off my feets. Trust me, i love the beats. I wonder if they created it with fruity loops or they used original instrumentals. If its fruityloops, trust me, i doff my hat for the originator.

"Always on my mind" is what i lsten to whenever i feel the hype. i Sing it so loud that i have become a menance to my flat mates. I simply love it.

The song i hate most is "ima", its just too drooooooooolllllllllll for my liking. But i love "drives me crazy" its good. Imagine that is da bomb. Infact its like those guys wrote that song for me as it depicts a part of my life 4 years ago, lol

Infact, styl-plus 4 life, styl-plus 4 ever, forget tuface, who b tuface?, after that african queen, wetin he don siong?, nuthin,

One luv styl-plus, lol
Re: Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions by mrmetoo(m): 6:06am On Nov 09, 2006
This is a hard topic since they're so many good songs on that album.
Mase - Love that song so much and I'm glad I'm not tired of it yet
Iya Basira - Styl plus really switched their sound on this one (talent)
Drives Me crazy - Too nice
Imagine That - If i play that song one more time this century my head might explode
Coming Home - Not bad at all
Re: Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions by plezant(f): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2006
Drives me crazy
Re: Your Best Track In Styl-plus' Expressions by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2006
My favorite song is "hadiza", it was the bomb!!!!1 grin grin

(1) (Reply)

*download Link* New Music: 9ice Vs Psquare - All The Way / DOWNLOAD: Rich Homie Quan – Whatever Ft Young Thug / Download Patoranking X Wande Coal - My Woman Ringtone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.