Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Battling Girgashite Spirits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Battling Girgashite Spirits (1406 Views)

Conquering Marine Spirits. / The General Features Of Marine Spirits & God’s Strategy For Defeating Them / Church Confirms Jim Iyke’s Deliverance From Evil Spirits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battling Girgashite Spirits by evangelicalarmy: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2014

Deut 7:1-2

7 When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

KJV
[center]BATTLING THE REAL GIRGASHITE DEMONS[/center]
The girgashites are one of the seven nations of Canaan that God ordered the children of Israel to destroy.
The Lord told me one day to lead my people to pray against Girgashite spirits. Then I know only what the bible say about these spirits but as we pray series of revelations started coming about the true nature and actual existence of these spirits.
Girgashite spirits are clay or mud dwellers. They are earthly dirty spirits. Our ancestors especially here in Africa did everything they did in mud houses, mud fire places, mud shrines and in mud workshops they make their clay figurines. Since these are the places where they lived, eat and made their demonic covenants, girgashite spirits are not wanting here. Demons are known to be localized in places like rocks. rivers, trees, refuse dumps, graveyards and so on, girgashite spirits love muddy places and clay things.
Poverty, dirt, affliction, backwardness and blackness are animated behind these habitations.
Ps 40:2
2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Here we found the miry clay is the direct opposite of rock which symbolizes Christ and safety. These figurative expressions also point out the dreary, dismal, ruinous state in which our ancestors found themselves and their utter inability to save themselves from these terrible situation where-in they were given birth to and lived.
It also speaks of sin and guilt, and the utter inability of a condemned sinner to save himself either from the guilt of his conscience, or the corruption of his heart.
Job gave insight into the frailty, insignificant and largely short life span of these human clay dwellers and how they died as fools who make no contribution to humanity..
Job 4:19-21
19 How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crushed before the moth?
20 They are destroyed from morning to evening: they perish for ever without any regarding it.
21 Doth not their excellency which is in them go away? they die, even without wisdom.

PRAYER POINTS TO OBTAIN DELIVERANCE FROM GIRGASHITE SPIRITS
1 Renounce and break every ancestral covenant
2 Renounce and break every covenant made in clayey places affecting your life
3 Start praying like this
a. Every evil done in muddy and clay places against me, backfire in Jesus’ name. (It is pertinent to know that witches love muddy places and their covens and many things they use are always made of clay.
b. My creature, come out of muddy and clay places in Jesus’ name. (You might have seen yourself looking for a way out of your family house or shrine or even town or village that are built partly of clay and partly of cement)
c. Every figurine (sigidi) moulded as my image, break in pieces in Jesus’ name.
d. Where am I stuck? Oh God my father take me out by fire
e. Every girgashite spirit in my life go out by fire, go out by sword.
f. Every thing hidden in clayey places and in clay things including pots and jars because of me be exposed and earthquake and break and be exposed by divine thunder.
g. Everyone gathering in clay and muddy places to plan and/or execute evil against me, scatter by fire.
h. Every spiritual work done inside clay brick kiln against me, backfire in Jesus’ name and everything by fire in the brick kilns against be destroyed in my life and backfire on the doers in Jesus’ name. Jer. 43:9

By Diran Adeleke
Coordinator, The Evangelical Army
http://www.theevangelicalarmymissions..com

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You Are A Christian: 10 Traits Of A True Christian / Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. / China On Course To Become 'world's Most Christian Nation' Within 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.