Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,522 members, 7,911,292 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:57 AM

Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! (1508 Views)

What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. / Silly Things You Believed As A Kid? / Nigerian Taboos You Believed While U Were Groewd Olds, Rhodalyn Shut Up In Adv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
I blived satan's only food is sheet since dey stay in soakaway while Jesus only food is bread...

i also bliv dat u invite snakes whenever u whistle at nyt
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
yankydollars:
I believe wen u spit and sm1 steps on it u'l hv sorethroat.......u dnt tk mango after drinking garri,2dem cz of stomachpain**ifahear grin......... when it rains
and the sun shines....the traditional belief is that the hyena
is giving birth undecided

lolz this shows that you are a conc. ibile lady. Very on point. grin
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by yankydollars(f): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
adolfebad:

lolz this shows that you are a conc. ibile lady. Very on point. grin
yea sweerie grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut! / Come In And Say Thank You!!!! / The Way Nairalanders React To Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.