Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,969 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Help Him With Php Codes To Process His Form - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Him With Php Codes To Process His Form (501 Views)

Php Codes For Moving Text And Rolling Banners / Baking Php Codes With Cakephp / Please Help With This Php Codes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Him With Php Codes To Process His Form by SambisaKing: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pls geeks i just started learning php but how do i make this form come alive with in php.
I'm not too familiar with php but i can write few lines of code, i can use Wordpress aswell but how do i process this form so that all the data can be accessed and send to the e-mail address provided?

Thanks all

Re: Help Him With Php Codes To Process His Form by maekhel(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
something like this though it not validated and sanitized.

if(isset($_POST['join'])){
//collect data entered by user
$name = $_POST['name'];
$surname = $_POST['surname'];
$phone = $_POST['phone'];
$email = $_POST['email'];
$dob = $_POST['dob'];
$gender = $_POST['gender'];
$profession = $_POST['profession'];
$membership = $_POST['membership'];
$contact = $_POST['contact'];
$find = $_POST['find'];

// create message details
$subject = "Registration Details";
$body = "You have just registered on my site, your details below: " .\n. "Name: ".$name.\n
"Surname: ".$surname.\n
"Email: ".$email.\n;

mail($email, $subject, $body);
echo "Thanks for registering.";
}
you can read more about handling form in php: http://tutorialslodge.com/working-html-form-php/

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Needed : Be A Content Creator On Our Blog And Earn From It / Any Adsense User? I Get Enough Traffic But The Traffic Isnt Converting To Clicks / Free SEO Backlink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.