Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

How To Attract The Ideal Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract The Ideal Partner (534 Views)

Who Is Your Ideal Partner? / Rate Your Ideal Partner Preferences / Finding Your Ideal Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract The Ideal Partner by RentedReality(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
I'm Joking..You can't, you spend too much time online to have a life, sorry sad

But on a serious note:

-Act cool, never show all your cards. Unpredictability is a huge turn-on.

-Give her/him space..I don't mean astronaut kind of space. Just let them be, they'll come back

-Have options, knowing you have a fall back plan makes you less likely to act foolish and desperate

-S.ex, lots of it and good sessions too. It's an incredible way to bond with a potential partner.

-Pay more attention to yourself. Personally I'm attracted to confident/self sufficient women, don't blame me, we all are genetically predisposed to mates that have strong genes to ensure continuity in our genealogy. A confident mate is an embodiment of that.

-Be real, how you start it is p'bly how it'll end. Show your true self and attract your type, be fake and you'll end up in a plastic relationship.

And lastly, the one my mom always told me 'bout: "give her babies"...ideal partner or not, that's the end, better put a down payment on the wedding venue when that happens wink

NOTE: My reality is different from yours

Add your thoughts, if you have one angry
Re: How To Attract The Ideal Partner by Punstar: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
I'll try it out sha
Re: How To Attract The Ideal Partner by Rapsainot(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
undecided
Re: How To Attract The Ideal Partner by ideology(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
To attract the right person, [size=16pt]
Be yourself [/size]

shikina #my opinion

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Double Dating Plz / 10 Things Every Husband Wants To Hear / Why Do Ladies Get Rich Or Flaunt Wealth Than Men In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.