Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,004 members, 7,909,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

love can sometimes be foolish - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / love can sometimes be foolish (3168 Views)

LOVE: Can U Date A Co-tenant / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? / SEE TRUE LOVE: Can You Do This For Love? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: love can sometimes be foolish by ideology(m): 1:05am On Oct 11, 2014
Tymax:

Hehehehe grin grin Ideology Baba!
I see you, grin cheesy
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by Tymax(m): 1:05am On Oct 11, 2014
amokeme:
am in love with you does that make me a.... lipsrsealed
Hehehe welcome to mumu kingdom where caution goes out the window.
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by RFella(m): 1:07am On Oct 11, 2014
Omo dis ur topic is misleading sha...but wat"ll u say about our parents that fell in love with each other even when the money wasn't there?
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by ideology(m): 1:07am On Oct 11, 2014
amokeme:
Love ll locate you... smiley
No mind op, when love locates him, he will change his confession smiley
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by amokeme(f): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2014
Tymax:

Hehehe welcome to mumu kingdom where caution goes out the window.
cheesy how are you? Do you remember the user name
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by Tymax(m): 1:13am On Oct 11, 2014
amokeme:
cheesy how are you? Do you remember the user name
Yes. So, "m" replaces "z". Interesting.
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by amokeme(f): 1:15am On Oct 11, 2014
Tymax:

Yes. So, "m" replaces "z". Interesting.
my details were not login me in so I opened another one. (My email was hacked so I could not retrieve the password)
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by Tymax(m): 1:23am On Oct 11, 2014
So many foolish deeds in this world just because people were in love. I remember a thread sometime ago about two students in eastern europe doing the "do" on the handrail of a high-rise hostel. One slip and they fell to their deaths. angry That's why we must embrace logic.

Let your head be correct especially when you think you are in love. Open your eyes and minds. Well, my own love dey see road.

That thing you call love might actually be another screensaver. angry It may fade quickly.

1 Like

Re: love can sometimes be foolish by Tymax(m): 1:24am On Oct 11, 2014
amokeme:
my details were not login me in so I opened another one. (My email was hacked so I could not retrieve the password)
The gmail?
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by amokeme(f): 1:26am On Oct 11, 2014
Tymax:

The gmail?
email
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by Tymax(m): 1:30am On Oct 11, 2014
amokeme:
email
Eeya. So, make I unfollow the former one.
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by amokeme(f): 1:31am On Oct 11, 2014
Tymax:
Eeya. So, make I unfollow the former one.
yes. smiley
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by calaharry: 2:05am On Oct 11, 2014
...you mean both of them enjoy fooling each other? Cute,nice,bembestic...
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 11, 2014
RFella:
Omo dis ur topic is misleading sha...but wat"ll u say about our parents that fell in love with each other even when the money wasn't there?

Who is talking of money,this one no be money matter at all. Ɣøû wan lof,Ɣøû go mumu well well
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 11, 2014
ideology:

No mind op, when love locates him, he will change his confession smiley

If na play a beg stop am and if na curse,ℓ̊ reject it or back to sender "Love go locate Ɣøû" to ba da bi epe!
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 11, 2014
RFella:

My mum is the fool of the two. Check your own parent and be sincere if one of them is not a fool for the other one except Ɣøû don't want to be truthful!
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by dmcdad: 5:36am On Oct 11, 2014
ideology:
Hehehe, op, am tempted to relate to your views, but I think the topic is misleading and you need to break down your explanation so You won't be misunderstood.

Thanks smiley
Irrespective of what his explanations would be... It doesn't warrant to say that those who fall in love are fools. Although I know his post was borne outta shear ignorance, but it still doesn't justify a post as foolish as this.

If we are gonna define it that way, then we need to start from the origin of love. If us as humans falling in love is foolish, then it makes the creator of love a fool then. It makes love itself (God) to be a fool. Would he be able to call God a fool for creating love, and who is love?

Tell am make him take him time ooooooo.
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by RFella(m): 5:57am On Oct 11, 2014
egbedore:

My mum is the fool of the two. Check your own parent and be sincere if one of them is not a fool for the other one except Ɣøû don't want to be truthful!

Now u"ll see where we are @ cross roads now.....my mum got married to my dad when he was super wealthy, but dat wealth disappeared much later, she stuck with him till he was able to find his feet again, and she's still with him even though the glory days are no longer here....so we shouldn't blame our parents, even some girls today can marry a not-too-rich guy, but they feel he has the potential to be rich in future too
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by Guguru102(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
I concur with what the OP wrote,why should I love someone that doesn't love me back,hum, even though she loves me back,why should I be a fool,there are times I look at what my friends do,just to stay a relationship,I always pity them because I can't even do an inch of what they are doing, to please a lady,why should I call a lady for 2min or more..There was a time I came up with a notion that goes thus "To Love a is to be a fool",why should I waste my time with a nonentity,that can't help, that thought the best she could offer me,is her body.

Problems I have with the ladies entirely,which has wrought my mentality.
1. Why should I be the first person to chase a lady,can't. they do that
2.Why should I always give them stuffs and please them at the deterioration of my dreams.
3.Why should I be the first person to initiate a chat.
4.Why is it my responsibility to care for them first.
5.Why should I be the first person to initiate a toast. Can't they do it.
6.And I can't beg for attention....
After all, we all, are humans, irrespective of the gender,forget how the society class them,I don't care. If for instance I initiated a chat/call to a lady and she doesn't reciprocate it,,ha, e gbe e ku e daran , do you expect me to recall her, no,I won't,and if I do,I will blast her and cut off the line, immediately, and if she doesn't apologise I call her off my contact list,I can't plead with a lady,because I wanted to talk/toast to her. That's me..You can define love to suit your own emotional need at that present time,but not for me, to Love is to be a fool,and that goes to the ladies also that do all sorts of things to keep the guys,If you can just reason and think,you will see the hidden things to it,just ignore those that state love to suit their taste at that present time..I can't be a fool for anyone,not in this planet.
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by audreybrian(f): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
egbedore:
By popular demand,this is my explanation. To all that aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ here and in love,pause,think and ask yourself "am ℓ̊ not a fool? A friend was forced back at command by police at around 11:30pm,from trekking to Abeokuta to see his girlfrend. He got to Apata in Ibadan and the last bus had left,he decides,there and then to trek to Abeokuta,if not for divine intervention...

If Ɣøû wanna be in love,then Ɣøû gat to be a fool.

Ok scriptures na..." The bible says,he that knows no sin was made sin that we may obtain the righteousness of God" for Jesus to save the world,he had to become "like" a fool...abi Ɣøû fit do wetin in did?

Ɣøû never eat,Ɣøû'll buy air time for lover-you no be fool? Ɣøû aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ living with parent or managing with a friend and paying someone's rent-you no be fool?

A beg if Ɣøû dey inside love,Ɣøû be FOOL
Op,you are 100 percent right.
Re: love can sometimes be foolish by richybanky(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
By popular demand,this is my explanation. To all that α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ here and in love,pause,think and ask yourself "am ℓ̊ not a fool? A friend was forced back at command by police at around 11:30pm,from trekking to Abeokuta to see his girlfrend. He got to Apata in Ibadan and the last bus had left,he decides,there and then to trek to Abeokuta,if not for divine intervention...

If Ɣøû wanna be in love,then Ɣøû gat to be a fool.

Ok scriptures na..." The bible says,he that knows no sin was made sin that we may obtain the righteousness of God" for Jesus to save the world,he had to become "like" a fool...abi Ɣøû fit do wetin in did?
OP u ar high on vegetables leaf... Go get a good life bruh

Ɣøû never eat,Ɣøû'll buy air time for lover-you no be fool? Ɣøû α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ living with parent or managing with a friend and paying someone's rent-you no be fool?

A beg if Ɣøû dey inside love,Ɣøû be FOOL
U ar high on vegetables leaf.. Go get a good life bruh

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Can't Sleep With Lights On / Most Black Girls Want Their Black Partners To Look Like White Or Asian Guys / GUYS ONLY: Who Is More Beautiful Among These Two??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.