Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here (2327 Views)

Business & Investment Advice For Enterpreneurs / Nairaland Enterpreneurs / Jim Ovia Foundation Offers 5 Million Naira Each To 10 Youth Enterpreneurs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
The sole goal of this thread is to have a robust discussion on the various enormous economic life, prowess and opportunities that abound in Shagamu and its environs. This thread will also provide solution to various biz challenges while those with success stories can share with us from their wealth of experience!!!

MAY GOD CROWN OUR EFFORTS WITH HUGE SUCCESS
--------Sobayo Modupe Olalekan Johnson
Re: Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
There exists huge economic opportunities in Shagamu as it stands. All we hv to do is to look for a problem to solve while we build an enduring biz empire. Despite d huge development witnessed in Shagamu, it's worthy to note dt d cost of living is still relatively cheap anf affordable to maintain which makes ur biz 2 flourish coz ur expenses seems low.

"MAY GOD CROWN OUR EFFORTS WITH HUGE SUCCESS"
-------Sobayo Modupe Olalekan Johnson
Re: Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
OPENING SOON...
Do U live in Shagamu & U looking for the service of WASTE DISPOSAL MANAGER or COMPANY? Ur search is over as NUVEMBARZ INT'L, a proffessional cleaning service company is nw in town. We offer cleaning services for homes, schools, offices & e.t.c. We also pick domestic waste from homes, schools, offices, hotels & e.t.c.
Re: Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here by jamalee: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
NUVEMBARZINTL:
The sole goal of this thread is to have a robust discussion on the various enormous economic life, prowess and opportunities that abound in Shagamu and its environs. This thread will also provide solution to various biz challenges while those with success stories can share with us from their wealth of experience!!!

MAY GOD CROWN OUR EFFORTS WITH HUGE SUCCESS
--------Sobayo Modupe Olalekan Johnson
Guy, I have some questions to ask you because I'm inquisitive. The questions goes thus; 1. What is the population of Sagamu? 2. What are the recent developments in Sagamu? 3. Is there any Tertiary Institutions in Sagamu? 3. What do you think that can sell very well in Sagamu? 4. What are the problems of Sagamites? I will like to get clear answers to these questions. Thanks.
Re: Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 1:34am On Oct 12, 2014
jamalee:
Guy, I have some questions to ask you because I'm inquisitive. The questions goes thus; 1. What is the population of Sagamu? 2. What are the recent developments in Sagamu? 3. Is there any Tertiary Institutions in Sagamu? 3. What do you think that can sell very well in Sagamu? 4. What are the problems of Sagamites? I will like to get clear answers to these questions. Thanks.
10Q bro. I'll answer ur question in d order at which U asked them... (1) Sagamu LGA as at today can boast of abt 15-20million population. (2) Due to d massive increase in population witnessed in Sagamu in d recent time, d major development has bn d expansion of Sagamu itself with mordern 21st century structures unlik wht it used to be... (3) Yeah... There is! Sagamu host OOUTH(OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL) which makes all medical students, phamacy students & some other science related student resides in sagamu. (4) There's no biz cn cnt sell here once it's a legal biz. Just tink of wht 2 do, be innovative & creative enough & U c it grow... U cn invest in properties, hospitality biz, aagriculture, name it... (5) Problems/challenges of Sagamites? It's nt wht cn be generalised. I tink it depend on d area U resides & hw far U cn c or identify a problem. But nevertheless, I'll say dt your investment strength/capital will determine whr U cn explore.
I hope I'v bn able to do justice to ur questions?
Your candid opinion & ideas r welcome as well. Share ur stories, ideas & more for all to benefit from.
10Q...
"MAY GOD CROWN OUR EFFORTS WITH HUGE SUCCESS"
-------Sobayo Modupe Olalekan Johnson
Re: Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2014
Good mrng & happy sunday 2U all...
@Jamalee: if I mau ask, wht line of biz r U looking @ & wht line of biz r U into presently?
Re: Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here by jamalee: 12:33am On Oct 13, 2014
NUVEMBARZINTL:
Good mrng & happy sunday 2U all...
@Jamalee: if I mau ask, wht line of biz r U looking @ & wht line of biz r U into presently?
Thanks bros. Why I asked about the problem of Sagamites is that in business; is neither you solve a problem or you fill a need. That's the secret of doing business in any part of the World. About the population of Sagamu I asked, you said Sagamu LGA can boast of 15-20million population. Is this figure right? Because the whole Ogun State itself is not up to this figure. Please, I need a detailed explanation on this. About the business I'm currently doing; I'm not into any for now but I hope to launch my business latest by January 1st, 2015. I'm into part-time jobs for now. I've series of businesses to start but I'm going to start one first and others will follow in the next few months. I'm presently considering Abeokuta, Lagos, and Ibadan to launch my business and I'm going to add Sagamu into it. Before launching my business, there are some things I wanted to put into consideration. Those things are 1. Population of the City 2. Numbers of Companies in the City and 3. Numbers of Working class people in the City. I know that Lagos will have the upper hand among the Cities mentioned above. But I will not like to launch my business in Lagos due to 1. Every morning hold-ups across the City. 2. Rate of competition is very high 3. Lagos has been bombarded with many businesses similar to mine and these businesses has not be in existence in Abeokuta, Ibadan, and Sagamu. Please, tell me the precise population of Sagamu and I will be very happy if you can do this for me. Thanks.
Re: Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2014
jamalee:
Thanks bros. Why I asked about the problem of Sagamites is that in business; is neither you solve a problem or you fill a need. That's the secret of doing business in any part of the World. About the population of Sagamu I asked, you said Sagamu LGA can boast of 15-20million population. Is this figure right? Because the whole Ogun State itself is not up to this figure. Please, I need a detailed explanation on this. About the business I'm currently doing; I'm not into any for now but I hope to launch my business latest by January 1st, 2015. I'm into part-time jobs for now. I've series of businesses to start but I'm going to start one first and others will follow in the next few months. I'm presently considering Abeokuta, Lagos, and Ibadan to launch my business and I'm going to add Sagamu into it. Before launching my business, there are some things I wanted to put into consideration. Those things are 1. Population of the City 2. Numbers of Companies in the City and 3. Numbers of Working class people in the City. I know that Lagos will have the upper hand among the Cities mentioned above. But I will not like to launch my business in Lagos due to 1. Every morning hold-ups across the City. 2. Rate of competition is very high 3. Lagos has been bombarded with many businesses similar to mine and these businesses has not be in existence in Abeokuta, Ibadan, and Sagamu. Please, tell me the precise population of Sagamu and I will be very happy if you can do this for me. Thanks.
Sorry abt dt figure my bro... I meant to peg d population of Ogun State at dt figure while Sagamu as at 2006 Population Census has a total Population figure of about 253,421 people.
Re: Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here by jamalee: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
NUVEMBARZINTL:

Sorry abt dt figure my bro... I meant to peg d population of Ogun State at dt figure while Sagamu as at 2006 Population Census has a total Population figure of about 253,421 people.
Is this figure meant for Sagamu alone or the whole of Sagamu LGA? If the figure is meant for the whole Sagamu LGA, what is the precise figure(population) of Sagamu itself? How many working class people are in Sagamu? Please don't get upset about my questions. Just wanted to get some solid facts so that I will know the way to calculate my two plus two. Also, I want to know the number of private Schools in Sagamu, those with School Buses and those without including number of Banks in Sagamu. I'm sorry for asking too much questions; that's how BusinessMen normally do. I'll be very happy if you can provide answers to my questions. Thanks Bros, may God bless you...
Re: Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
jamalee:
Is this figure meant for Sagamu alone or the whole of Sagamu LGA? If the figure is meant for the whole Sagamu LGA, what is the precise figure(population) of Sagamu itself? How many working class people are in Sagamu? Please don't get upset about my questions. Just wanted to get some solid facts so that I will know the way to calculate my two plus two. Also, I want to know the number of private Schools in Sagamu, those with School Buses and those without including number of Banks in Sagamu. I'm sorry for asking too much questions; that's how BusinessMen normally do. I'll be very happy if you can provide answers to my questions. Thanks Bros, may God bless you...
I couldn't reply you promptly coz I travelled for my younger brother's wedding...
Yes, d figure is for Sagamu. Sagamu hosts all commercial banks in Nigeria except STANDARD CHARTERS BANK & UNITY BANK. Number of private schools? My brother, with all honesty, I CAN'T ASCERTAIN DT FIGURE coz THERE ARE NUMEROUS GOOD PRIVATE SCHOOLS... #NUMEROUS!!! ...Yes, with buses.
Re: Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here by jamalee: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
NUVEMBARZINTL:

I couldn't reply you promptly coz I travelled for my younger brother's wedding...
Yes, d figure is for Sagamu. Sagamu hosts all commercial banks in Nigeria except STANDARD CHARTERS BANK & UNITY BANK. Number of private schools? My brother, with all honesty, I CAN'T ASCERTAIN DT FIGURE coz THERE ARE NUMEROUS GOOD PRIVATE SCHOOLS... #NUMEROUS!!! ...Yes, with buses.
If the figure is for Sagamu, it really speaks volume. I'm going to give Sagamu a good consideration about starting my business. Thanks for taking your time to answer my questions. How much one can rent an Office Space in Sagamu? Thanks for your usual understanding.
Re: Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
jamalee:
If the figure is for Sagamu, it really speaks volume. I'm going to give Sagamu a good consideration about starting my business. Thanks for taking your time to answer my questions. How much one can rent an Office Space in Sagamu? Thanks for your usual understanding.
You welcome bro. #All pleasure... Having an OFFICE SPACE depends on d nature of ur biz. Hence, if I shd b privy of d nature of ur intended biz, then I'll b able to enquire d price 4U. #WHT KIND OF OFFICE ARE U LOOKIN @?
Re: Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here by jamalee: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
NUVEMBARZINTL:

You welcome bro. #All pleasure... Having an OFFICE SPACE depends on d nature of ur biz. Hence, if I shd b privy of d nature of ur intended biz, then I'll b able to enquire d price 4U. #WHT KIND OF OFFICE ARE U LOOKIN @?
Thanks Bros. Though my intended business is a service business. I'm not going to need more than a normal Office Space. I want to go into a Grocery Delivery business. That's my intended of business. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Re: Enterpreneurs from Shagamu and its Environs meets here by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
jamalee:
Thanks Bros. Though my intended business is a service business. I'm not going to need more than a normal Office Space. I want to go into a Grocery Delivery business. That's my intended of business. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
How are you doing? Sorry for been away for so long. I've been unavoidably absent. How is ur biz doing?

(1) (Reply)

Solar Power And Inverter Solutions / We Will Finance Ur Business Ideas Without Charge. G-CIRCLE / This Popular MLM Is A Scam! -Ronald Nzimora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.