Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Do You Really Have To Tell A Girl That You Love Her Before You Have Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Really Have To Tell A Girl That You Love Her Before You Have Sex With Her (908 Views)

Does This Lady Really Have A Manhood? (photo) / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Really Have To Tell A Girl That You Love Her Before You Have Sex With Her by 360musicng(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2014
I have been pondering about this topic for a while now.
Most at tyms, Before You make a girl take her panties off for you, You must know the extent that you have 'whyned' and set that P *Except Charge and pay girls sha*

now my question is this *FOR GIRLs* Do you really enjoy listening to those usual sermons from we guys before you decide to take your panties off or do you prefer a guy telling you bluntly that he wants to shag you. *GUYS CAN DROP THEIR OPINIONS TOO*

LEGGo!!!! smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Have To Tell A Girl That You Love Her Before You Have Sex With Her by Baddestguyp(m): 12:39am On Oct 11, 2014
not all girls, you only need to tell the childish ones or they won't let you in

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Have To Tell A Girl That You Love Her Before You Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Have To Tell A Girl That You Love Her Before You Have Sex With Her by 360musicng(m): 12:46am On Oct 11, 2014
Baddestguyp:
not all girls, you only need to tell the childish ones or they won't let you in
tell the childish ones straight out that you want to have sex with them?
Re: Do You Really Have To Tell A Girl That You Love Her Before You Have Sex With Her by Baddestguyp(m): 12:49am On Oct 11, 2014
post=27040115:
tell the childish ones straight out that you want to have sex with them?
no, I mean tell them you love them on and on
Re: Do You Really Have To Tell A Girl That You Love Her Before You Have Sex With Her by RFella(m): 1:04am On Oct 11, 2014
Omo I don hang boot sha.....dat year when I still be player, I dey use my wicked warri slangs dey enter the chics dem cos I go dey make u laugh anyhow...once I observe say u dey fall, na once I go tell u d mara as e dey hot oh....I go still use play play cover am make u no vex, meanwhile I go dey use brain dey spend for u oh, make u dey reason my matter....I go come re-tell u again with seriousness....and this time we go dey bad 'location' alone....afterall warri boy go say 'na from clap dem dey enter dance'...I don repent nw sha...praise God!

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Have To Tell A Girl That You Love Her Before You Have Sex With Her by 360musicng(m): 5:27am On Oct 11, 2014
RFella:
Omo I don hang boot sha.....dat year when I still be player, I dey use my wicked warri slangs dey enter the chics dem cos I go dey make u laugh anyhow...once I observe say u dey fall, na once I go tell u d mara as e dey hot oh....I go still use play play cover am make u no vex, meanwhile I go dey use brain dey spend for u oh, make u dey reason my matter....I go come re-tell u again with seriousness....and this time we go dey bad 'location' alone....afterall warri boy go say 'na from clap dem dey enter dance'...I don repent nw sha...praise God!
Halleluyah! *brings offering bag*
Re: Do You Really Have To Tell A Girl That You Love Her Before You Have Sex With Her by RFella(m): 5:51am On Oct 11, 2014
post=27041608:
Halleluyah! *brings offering bag*

Hahahahahaha.....*drops a weak 5naira note*

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Men Really Want In A Relationship. / Short Story - Catfished! / Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.