Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,882 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola (10602 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / BREAKING! Morocco 2014: Okagbare Wins Nigeria’s First Gold Medal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by devilmaycry: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
so hw does dis affect naija economy ?
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by NaLaugh: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ebola magic
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ok
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by BizBooks(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
chelseabmw:
Rights should be given to south Africa..... (They are always prepared) #Just my opinion

I think you missed the point. Morocco is not saying they are not ready to host
the tournament. But they are trying to prevent thousands of football fans from
all over Africa coming into their country at this time. Some of these fans will most
likely come from the Ebola affected countries. The same will be true if South Africa
hosts it.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
It is a welcome development
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by edgyslim: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
Why do they keep saying Nigeria is trying to contain the Ebola Virus

Nigeria is Ebola Free.
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by dulaman: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

1st Bullet

CAF has told the Moroccan FA that they ll go on with the hosting. I saw the news 2 days ago as an excuse by the Moroccan FA to get more time.
2nd Bullet
The mods just brought 2 days old news to the holy frontpage. Some mods should insert current wire into their system. We can't be reading old news on Nairaland. This site should be giving us latest!
Last Bullet

Human beans, how ya life. If I say I no miss you like menstrual period, na lie. I miss you sooo...much!
Meanwhile, shey you put autoshare for this post ni? As I clicked to quote you, na share the thing do. Ajé á bu igbá je o, for this ya signature!
. and irrelevant news quickly make front page
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by CocoaOla: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nigeria doesn't have Ebola again oooh Sky mumu sport news

all these daft Eroupian media nonsense self they need to go back to school

well I pray they cancel it sha that a plus for Nigeria cus the cup is still with us
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by tecno4life(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Adeola894:
Bullshit!
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by tecno4life(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Adeola894:
Bullshit!
COWSHIT !!!
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
dulaman:
. and irrelevant news quickly make front page
I tell ya.

Last Bullet
Lazy mods on rampage
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by arsetalks(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
chelseabmw:
Rights should be given to south Africa..... (They are always prepared) #Just my opinion
They may be prepared to host the championship but are they prepared for Ebola out break?

People will want to come to Morroco to support their teams, how do you ensure these people are not importing ebola and then giving it to others?

The most sensible thing to do is to suspend the tournament for a year.
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by Judolisco(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
I dnt knw y pple will jst b booking space we should behave maturely na
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by bunmioguns(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

1st Bullet

CAF has told the Moroccan FA that they ll go on with the hosting. I saw the news 2 days ago as an excuse by the Moroccan FA to get more time.
2nd Bullet
The mods just brought 2 days old news to the holy frontpage. Some mods should insert current wire into their system. We can't be reading old news on Nairaland. This site should be giving us latest!
Last Bullet

Human beans, how ya life. If I say I no miss you like menstrual period, na lie. I miss you sooo...much!
Meanwhile, shey you put autoshare for this post ni? As I clicked to quote you, na share the thing do. Ajé á bu igbá je o, for this ya signature!

oshey padi mi, grin
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by Deepfreezer(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
uzolexis:
Hhhhhhhjj
are u booking space aswell?
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by Deepfreezer(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
uzolexis:
Hhhhhhhjj
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by stanisbaratheon: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
Afcon can never be cancelled rather it will be shifted to another country with Morocco butted out.
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by Yemisi63: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lmaooooooooo. This blog is bloody hilarious. Been laughing all day http://www.naijasinglegirl.net
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by texazzpete(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
All patriotic Nigerian fans should support a move to cancel the Nations Cup. Especially now that it is now sure that we will not qualify for the next edition cheesy

I strongly urge FIFA and CAF to postpone this next Nations Cup and also restart the qualifying rounds grin

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by justitiaomnibus(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Na God go punish these weatern Media. Ebola still dey Nigeria?
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by uzolexis(f): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Deepfreezer:

buying my own plot of land on fp grin
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by Adeola894(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
tecno4life:

COWSHIT !!!
LOL!
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by pat077: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
good for nigeria.
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by jerryjere(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
blemon44:
I currently reside in Morocco, there is no news like that here in Morocco, they even said that it's going to be the best ever staged in Africa.
did u speak Arabic? Why will u hear?

1 Like

Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by tecno4life(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Adeola894:
LOL!
LWKMD
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by felixtare(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
wayne4loan:
9ja here is our chance for automatic qualification..... NFF what are u waiting for, hijack the bid for AFCON 2015

guy u no wise,dere dey talk serious(ebola) mataz u dey yan dust about hosting
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by wayne4loan: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
felixtare:

Okey undecided
felixtare:

Okey
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by blemon44(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
jerryjere:
did u speak Arabic? Why will u hear?

My dear friend i speak five languages fluently plus Arabic
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
wetin concern us , naija knw go qualify, AFCON should go and die grin grin
Re: Morocco Wants AFCON Cancelled Because Of Ebola by Lawalemi(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
Let them cancel it and restart the qualifying matches

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

France 2019: Dennerby Lists Ebi, Oparanozie, 25 Others For World Cup Final Camp / Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! / Withdraw DSS From NFF Secretariat: Group Begs Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.