Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released (18546 Views)

Breaking: Troops Kill 27 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno (Photos) / Military Rescues Another 25 Boko Haram Hostages / Cameroon Kills 27 Boko Harammilitants In Border Clashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by Tonylyte(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
NkanuBoy:

Thanks bro for that wonderful observation. It was all part of media propaganda to make our gallant military look incompetent. But gullible nigerians fell for it.
Gullible(apc) nigerians truely fell for it.
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by lumeneng22: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
God is at work. Do you guys know that some evil people were performing rituals in Columbia probably with humans beings and a heavy thunder struck the shrine razing it down and injuring the worshipers giving them a second Chance to give their life to God? Food for thought for the wicked all over the world.
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by spicegrp: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
i don't wana talk................... i kip my mouth hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by odaudumike(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
ok it is with us (Nigerian)and islam

Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by zurine(f): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
hmmm
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by onimcee1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
I thought the Cameronians claimed the went on a rescue mission sometime in July.
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by FemoLondon: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bishop4bella:
Boko Haram going to an end. Pls release our chiboke girls o
Yes oh, they should release those unfortunate girls, sadly, people like sagamite support them.
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by chi4ik(m): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
I will never believe any news from Cameroon again. when the wife of vice prim minister was kidnapped, they said their army has rescued her the same day. how com now they wife of prim minister is among those released? the same Cameroon claimed they killed shekau ( boko haram leader) but it was so obvious he was killed by our own gallant soldiers and our army were d one with his corps. Cameroon's government and their army are full of layers, clueless and incompetent.
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by john403: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
FOR LATEST NIGERIA NEWS VISIT http://www..com.ng/
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by wiringdpt(m): 5:53am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released by Rexyl(m): 6:11am On Oct 12, 2014
those agents of Satan "boko haram" are fallen for life in their governance of terrorism in Nigeria. When I watched similar thing being done in Iran and Siria which they wanted to happen in Nigeria I shook my head and began to imagine the horrors of people possessed by devil.

I pray they are forever fallen and all their sponsors and sympathisers are damned for life.

We are going to praise God and fully rejoice in victory of terrorism in Nigeria. God has done that and it shall be permanent in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna With PDP NWC / Buhari Reacts To The Release Of Greenfield Students / Senator Buruji Kashamu Fingered In OPC- Cultists Clash At Ijebu Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.