Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,471 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

Choice Difficulty...... Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choice Difficulty...... Please Help (724 Views)

Who Has The Most Difficulty In The Choice Of A Life Partner? / Difficulty In Falling In Love / Still Wondering Why Nigerian Men Have Difficulty Getting Married, Early In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choice Difficulty...... Please Help by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2014
I am living in confusion now.
There are these two girls who loved me. I love two of them though I have not proposed relationship to any of them. Both show affection and love to me and I reciprocate to both of them. Their green light is full. Now that I want to enter into a serious relationship, I have the difficulty to make choice and the fears of breaking one green light.
Please I need your advices on what to do.......
Good advice please. No insult
Re: Choice Difficulty...... Please Help by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2014
you gonna have to break one of them's heart...no 2 ways about it....

just go for the one your heart tells you to.

2 Likes

Re: Choice Difficulty...... Please Help by agarawu23(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2014
why must u put two gals at pending at the same time anyway just follow ur hrt because am sure u will like one more dan d other.

pls dnt follow beauty to make choice o, all this pretty gals r devil and blood suckers, u wont enjoy dem. am talking frm experience though.

1 Like

Re: Choice Difficulty...... Please Help by Tymax(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2014
Guy I salute you for keeping them on their toes so far. I'm sure you know which one complements you better. Choose her and ease the other chic into friendship.

This is how things should be. cool Well done.

1 Like

Re: Choice Difficulty...... Please Help by Tapout(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2014
if that is u in your dp, then i see no reason why u should worry over such an issue. undecided ..There are better things in life that is worth worrying than two silly girls (probably teenagers) giving u green light.....

3 Likes

Re: Choice Difficulty...... Please Help by benkings(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2014
Tapout:
if that is u in your dp, then i see no reason why u should worry over such an issue. undecided ..There are better things in life that is worth worrying than two silly girls (probably teenagers) giving u green light.....
seconded
Re: Choice Difficulty...... Please Help by laplace12(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2014
How Can you break someone's heart when You ain't dating the Person yet?
Re: Choice Difficulty...... Please Help by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2014
laplace12:

each of them would be really expecting me to propose a relationship to her because of the amount of love that's existing.
Re: Choice Difficulty...... Please Help by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2014
Tapout:
Interesting......... please explain more of what you see on my dp

1 Like

Re: Choice Difficulty...... Please Help by OohMpa: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2014
laplace12:

Bless this fücking post....

Poster bro, simple. Give one red light and change her course to ooh Mpa's green light...
Truss Ooh Mpa, his green light still yapa....angry

3 Likes

Re: Choice Difficulty...... Please Help by Dygeasy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
You simply have no idea what love means or how it works.
Re: Choice Difficulty...... Please Help by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dygeasy:
You simply have no idea what love means or how it works.
****on my open ears**** waiting for lectures on on ideology and knowledge on how love works

1 Like

Re: Choice Difficulty...... Please Help by Chuks16(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
am so sorry for you cryam so sorry for you
Re: Choice Difficulty...... Please Help by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
Chuks16:
am so sorry for you cryam so sorry for you
I appreciate you sympathy....... but right now, what I need is your advice and not sympathy..,.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Still In Love With Your Ex / BUILD YOUR MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIPS (ladies Gotta Read This). / 13 First Date Tips We Can Learn From Our Favorite Disney Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.