Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,761 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. - Education (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. (1002632 Views)

2015/2016 OAU Pre-degree Aspirants Thread / 2015/2016 Oau Post Utme / 2014/2015 All Aspirant Thread Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by chisombenedicta(f): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2015
dharmmy007:
November 6 is past now... Let's keep hoping the list would be out next week
Hmmmmm....nov 9 or 16
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by olatunjysky: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2015
dharmmy007:
November 6 is past now... Let's keep hoping the list would be out next week
abi,RIP to proffesor oguniyi.secnd list oh
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by dannyoung007: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Hmmmmm....nov 9 or 16
No worry na next week.good morning to y'all
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Jhosh(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2015
NOTICE: I am very sorry to tell you this, and I know so many OAU aspirants would not like this but I have to tell you so that you will be able to prepare. If any aspirant has received any admission message from any private polytechnic or university. I am very sorry to tell you that there is no more admission room for you in OAU #fact Because OAU have deliberately sent your details to them. Perhaps your cut off is not enough or your subject combination was wrong. So once you receive this..forget admission frm oau. More 1 hr · Edited

Coined frm Oau facebook page aspirants
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Highcuerayte: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2015
Jhosh:
NOTICE:
I am very sorry to tell you this, and I know so many
OAU aspirants would not like this but I have to tell
you so that you will be able to prepare.
If any aspirant has received any admission message
from any private polytechnic or university.
I am very sorry to tell you that there is no more
admission room for you in OAU #fact
Because OAU have deliberately sent your details to
them. Perhaps your cut off is not enough or your
subject combination was wrong. So once you receive
this..forget admission frm oau.
More
1 hr · Edited

Thanks a thousand time for this.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by dharmmy007(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2015
[quote author=Jhosh post=39767048NOTICE:
this..forget admission frm oau.]

Sorry to say.. Datz not good enough . The school is leaving such a person no choice.. What if the person can't afford a private uni or is not interested in the school
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2015
sketcherJ:
in summary sir, I am looking. for tola a botany student who is also a tutor in smart brain lessons who has a brother named fikayo....but wait he is a botany student and also a statistics student?
Yes, I strongly think.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Damination(f): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Hi, everyone. I have an issue I'd be very glad if anyone could help with. There was a guy I met when I went for my PUME, his name is Tola. He has once contested for the post of the president of maybe his department, I really can't tell. He is a tutor in Smart brains lesson and is of the statistics department. He is also a botany student. He dances with a dancing group, 'Starlight' I think - one of the groups who performed in the Sons of David concert. The group held their own audition days later. He has an elder brother who has a phone repair stall in school. His name would be Fikayo. He plays the guitar and, from what I heard, now stays in school.

Now, I lost the phone I had his number on when I got back to Niger and I really need to get back to him. So, if anyone among the bosses already in school knows him, I implore you to please link me to him. I beg. Please, everyone.
Kejilee...help him oh!
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Highcuerayte: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Clara sat, incarcerated with thoughts and incandescent with fear,with a reflection that glistened under the shadow of pretence, giving an impression of depression to the still,silent atmosphere of the room as she calculates her moves.

Thousands of ideas run through her minds,all together not resorted.As a spy,mendacity has become a lifestyle, a no do without. But mendacity is not efficiently sufficient for this mission, proficiency is required. The required proficiency is what made her ends up on this Queen bed with the Director of Operation for the multibillionaire company,Dr McNeil. The required proficiency,the unfailing method of all ages,the naked weapon is what it takes.

Clara gently moved her body in a noiseless noticeable movement.She looked over at Dr McNeil,he is far asleep,consciously unconsciously paralyzed by the required proficiency, with an appearance of a living statue left with nothing but the countenance of a sad pig. Clara smiles at her mid-succesful effort,she is pleased.

The room has it's demanding eyes fixed on her, the surrounding darkness suspecting and questioning her every moves. "The darkness is necessary for the operation" the commanding officer had told her before her departure for this safe dangerous mission. Safe when instructions are strictly followed,dangerous when they are not. Clara slid out of the blanket and gently gets off the Queen bed. Like a professional she is, her eyes as if automatically,has adjusted to the surrounding darkness,her mind as if by design has orderly arranged the once disordered listless list of ideas. All is done,she stand and walks to the safe at the right corner of the room, tip toeing as she goes.Five steps to the safe when she heard an unmistakable voice of authority.

"Freeze!" the voice said.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Jhosh(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
dharmmy007:
[/quote].

Well' I quess those who avunt received any message bout being offered admission frm anoda sku isint safe either# Some wil tink;its a step ahead to b admitted#..

Make luck shine on us '..#Cnt write jamb again;+ what I went through in predigree#
Highcuerayte post=39767282:
Thanks a thousand time for this.
[quote author=dharmmy007 post=39767592]

Well' I quess those who avunt received any message bout being offered admission frm anoda sku isint safe either# Some wil tink;its a step ahead to b admitted#..

Make luck shine on us '..#Cnt write jamb again;+ what I went through in predigree#

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by dharmmy007(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jhosh:

lolllllll... Dat pre degree is one heck of a thing.. Just thank God
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Kokoboo(f): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Make luck shine on us '..#Cnt write jamb again;+ what I went through in predigree#.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by mikkylaw1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kokoboo:

Make luck shine on us '..#Cnt write jamb again;+ what I went through in predigree#.

Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by gaposaa: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
ADMISSION FOR 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION IN PROGRESS ON THE FOLLOWING COURSES
@
THE GATEWAY POLYTECHNIC SAAPADE, OGUN STATE (State Institution)
FOR ND/HND AND FULL TIME/PART TIME.
THE INSTITUTION IS ALONG LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESSWAY. A 20METERS DISTANCE TO THE EXPRESS ROAD.

• AUTOMATIC ADMISSION INTO MARKETING DEPARTMENT
OTHER COURSES ARE AVAILABLE

Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by sketcherJ(m): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jhosh:

I thought predegree students had it easy...
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by sketcherJ(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Clara sat, incarcerated with thoughts and incandescent with fear,with a reflection that glistened under the shadow of pretence, giving an impression of depression to the still,silent atmosphere of the room as she calculates her moves.

Thousands of ideas run through her minds,all together not resorted.As a spy,mendacity has become a lifestyle, a no do without. But mendacity is not efficiently sufficient for this mission, proficiency is required. The required proficiency is what made her ends up on this Queen bed with the Director of Operation for the multibillionaire company,Dr McNeil. The required proficiency,the unfailing method of all ages,the naked weapon is what it takes.

Clara gently moved her body in a noiseless noticeable movement.She looked over at Dr McNeil,he is far asleep,consciously unconsciously paralyzed by the required proficiency, with an appearance of a living statue left with nothing but the countenance of a sad pig. Clara smiles at her mid-succesful effort,she is pleased.

The room has it's demanding eyes fixed on her, the surrounding darkness suspecting and questioning her every moves. "The darkness is necessary for the operation" the commanding officer had told her before her departure for this safe dangerous mission. Safe when instructions are strictly followed,dangerous when they are not. Clara slid out of the blanket and gently gets off the Queen bed. Like a professional she is, her eyes as if automatically,has adjusted to the surrounding darkness,her mind as if by design has orderly arranged the once disordered listless list of ideas. All is done,she stand and walks to the safe at the right corner of the room, tip toeing as she goes.Five steps to the safe when she heard an unmistakable voice of authority.

"Freeze!" the voice said.
beautiful write up..I love the suspence mode activated here..but pls dont let anything happen to Clara..I love her smiley
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Jhosh(m): 1:12am On Nov 08, 2015
sketcherJ:

For thoz who started first contact well'..

If ur first contact isint up 60%..2nd contact wll b hard to meet up'
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Highcuerayte: 6:49am On Nov 08, 2015
sketcherJ:
beautiful write up..I love the suspence mode activated here..but pls dont let anything happen to Clara..I love her smiley
I can't guarantee that though
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by mikkylaw1(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2015
sketcherJ:
predegre is harder than post utme
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Profyxcholar(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2015
Jhosh:
NOTICE:
this..forget admission frm oau.
More
1 hr · Edited

Who tell u dat it is OAU dat sent ur names to dose primary school?

#Dont_mind_dis_post.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Profyxcholar(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2015
mikkylaw1:
I dnt argue with u but I will tell u dat predegree is still more easier to get admission to Oau.
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by chisombenedicta(f): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2015
mikkylaw1:
Ahhhh....dz one ain't tru oh
The highest in 2nd contact test GMP is a faaji babe
Even one kemi in bcp too
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by chisombenedicta(f): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2015
Profyxcholar:
I dnt argue with u but I will tell u dat predegree is still more easier to get admission to Oau.
Yea true
Easier than post utme
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Profyxcholar(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Yea true Easier than post utme
Aunti chizomu cheesy good marwin and ow u doing?
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by mikkylaw1(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Even one kemi in bcp too
so u mean post utme is harder Chisome
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by mikkylaw1(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Even one kemi in bcp too
we are treating 100L syllabus in pre-degree...post utme na secondary school syllabus nd d questions ain't technical lik pd

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by chisombenedicta(f): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2015
mikkylaw1:
we are treating 100L syllabus in pre-degree...post utme na secondary school syllabus nd d questions ain't technical lik pd
Pd is better cuz they don't set ques outside wat wev been taught
Post utme na sec sch? wat they taught us in pd is wat they set as post utme
Nd I know many expredite who didn't meet up with post utme cutoff upon they did pd
In my opinion I'll say pd is a sure bet
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by chisombenedicta(f): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2015
Profyxcholar:
Aunti chizomu cheesy good marwin and ow u doing?
Good mawning oh
Am doing good
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Profyxcholar(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Good mawning oh
Am doing good
aiit den
Hope u have hrd dat oau has ammended d calender again,dis sessn will end May and we gonna resume June ending.

#its_a_joke cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by Profyxcholar(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2015
mikkylaw1:
mtcheeew...what is dis1 saying
Which kind 100l syllabus are u talking abt.u did pd and u dnt want us to have rest abi?
Is it not the same standard they teach u and set questn for u in pd that they use to set post utme questn? And u expect it will be easy for a non-predite that is not familiar with the questns like u predites to sit for the post utme and excell...and again most of u predite will come to do the post utme and blast the exam as if we the non pdite were dullards sad
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by chisombenedicta(f): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2015
Profyxcholar:
aiit den
Hope u have hrd dat oau has ammended d calender again,dis sessn will end May and we gonna resume June ending.

Better oh
Tho I know they will add extra weeks
Resumption shud be btwn march/April
Re: 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. by imoscoayo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Profyxcholar:
aiit den

God fire... No vex me o

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (691) (Reply)

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.