Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,082 members, 7,987,828 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:46 PM

One(1) Word For The Super Eagles..... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One(1) Word For The Super Eagles..... (604 Views)

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One(1) Word For The Super Eagles..... by pixtuk(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Please my fellow nairalanders,lets say something about our Wonderful super eagles teamgrin and their great Managergrin stephen keshi
Re: One(1) Word For The Super Eagles..... by bakandow11: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
till after match...
Re: One(1) Word For The Super Eagles..... by pixtuk(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
bakandow11:
till after match...
match don finish o

1 Like

Re: One(1) Word For The Super Eagles..... by bakandow11: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
pixtuk:

match don finish o
there is noting much to celebrate my advice is for the NFL to always call mr keshi for the CHAN which was design for the home base players, thre is no doubt is doing a great help to this pkayers by getting them the national team jerseys and this will boost thre market and showcase them to the world, nobody is abive the law but coaches do compromise. quaresma, gatuzo, cantonna, super mario ar well known for thre intimidating behaviours, thre was a time i heard gatuzo slap his coach i dont know if it was true or not, am yet to even get main reason why the best nigeria forward wasnt invited for the match bt am quite sure he hasnt been so rude up to what the above mentioned players put up. Well we all have our tolerance range and this kind of a thing happen everywhere, there should be no more stories or speculation. keshi's magic wand is broken, its time for another person to try. i really enjoyed the fight we put up against argentina infact i watch the match in the mist of asian and europeans and ever since the value and respect for nigerian football still gve me a edge.
i hope the NFL fix d problem in thre house ASAP, and whoever is going to take over from keshi will blend both the home abd foriegn players to restore the lost glory.
we may as well be one of the best losers if thre will be 1.

(1) (Reply)

Download Anderlecht 1-2 Arsenal [UCL Highlights] + Yesterday UCL Matches / 10 man Newcastle defeat chelsea as unbeaten run ends.!!! / Fernando Torres In Line For Shock Return To Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.