Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,399 members, 7,904,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission List Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission List Date (779 Views)

Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. / 2009/2010 Nubapoly Zaria Admission Is Out / Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission List Date by abdull21(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2008
This is just to inform the prospectus candidate that sat for the last post ume examination that thwe school senate have fix next month (DECEMBER) as the date for the list to be release but the date is not yet known,you guys should just go on prayer and fasting so that the school should not still prospone the date because if they do it will be the third time.I think you guys have much time to use whatever power or way you have before the admission list comes out (I THINK YOU GUYS CODE WHAT I MEAN).This is my number incase of anything 08062851055

(1) (Reply)

Is 2009 Ume Result Out Pls: / Jamb Updates 2009 Result / Study At Linda Loma University.italy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.