Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,592 members, 7,978,974 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:50 PM

Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... - Agriculture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... (118478 Views)

Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Tubers Of Yam With Human Shape / Amazing Pic Of Yam Tubers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:45am On Jun 23, 2016
Meteng:
This 'Nobody' guy is just too much. I love your spirit. U r the first person i'm going to follow on NL

Lolz, that was my former account "tbliss12" which was deactivated due to some personal reasons.

Thanks for the compliment.

Lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by confluence: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
@Tbliss how do i join the whatsapp group
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by bahgo2001: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Longfellow:
This biz is for pple that ve plenty money. .
Not really
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by shotuns: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hello OP, is the Yam tuber still available and can it be transported to ABEOKUTA in OGUN STATE. and what is the mode of payment?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by mascotblaze(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
When is the yam business kickstarting again. Make I prepare o.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
shotuns:
Hello OP, is the Yam tuber still available and can it be transported to ABEOKUTA in OGUN STATE. and what is the mode of payment?

Hello @shotuns new yam tubers will be available by august/sept from benue. I doubt to deliver in abeokuta. Please when the season starts, states available will be updated.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
mascotblaze:
When is the yam business kickstarting again. Make I prepare o.

It starts by september!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016
[center]Lekan Yam Tubers Procurement and Logistics (Benue State)
Season III
[/center]
I wish to utilize this awesome chance to welcome all of you to "Season III" (Year 3). The adventure started 3 years prior (Oct 2014, to be exact) when the activity first struck a chord and I felt it ought to be put into practice. This season a lot will be done. Before we move into the business of the season with respect to the methods to be adopted. I will like us to take a brief tour around Benue State;

I truly need to express gratefulness to the Almighty God for my NYSC presenting on Benue State for youth administration, I practically circumvented the state with more than 20 nearby government regions. Out of every one of these tribes just 3 to 4 truly command the state ;The Udomas, The Tivs, The Igedes et cetera.

Benue State has a vast piece of nourishment produce which can advantageously sustain the entire nation of 170million individuals. I trust the state have all that anyone could need with regards to agro-produce and it won't be an awful thought if these nourishment wares are sufficiently dispersed to other significant urban communities in Nigeria advantageously.

Costs Break-Down per 100pcs;
*To be posted when the business begin completely by Sept/Oct!!!!*

Lagos Pick-up point= Mile-12.

PH Pick-up point= Gborokiri
Yam Zone

Delta Pick- Up point = Warri

Procedure For Purchase
1. Indicate On this thread that you are interested, after
which I will quote your post for confirmation

2. Pick any of the selected sizes of tubers

3. Negotiate on whatsapp/ BBM/ Twitter with me on the prices

4. You request for pictures - sample of the size picked

5. Drop your code you wish to be written on your tubers

6. Make payment then we book you down for next purchase.

5. You get continuous whatsapp update from purchase point
in benue till it gets to destination, you will have picture of
truck and plate number

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
Whatsapp: 07034617082
Calls: 09082329261
Twitter: @tbliss22
BBM: 33455101

V.I.P BUSINESS PARTNERS
This section is exclusively for Nigerians who will love to wander into buy of any of the accompanying agro-produce for business either to supply for organizations in truckloads of trailers;

Ginger, yam tubers, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, garlic, honey, melon, yam flour, guinea corn, groundnuts, watermelon e.t.c
from Benue state.
I will get you................................... contact me and let us discuss business!!

V.V.V.I.P BUSINESS PARTNERS
This section is exclusively for Nigerians living around the world (U.S.A, London, Qatar, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Yemen, Italy and Russia) who have been thinking of export of agro produce. I have some package for you but can't be discussed here.............. contact me and let's talk business

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by mascotblaze(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Great.... This is good. I am interested and waiting for the kick off. Quick question, can it be delivered to Ijebu ode...
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
mascotblaze:
Great.... This is good. I am interested and waiting for the kick off. Quick question, can it be delivered to Ijebu ode...

I can't assure you of that sir, presently the following states has been confirmed;

1. Enugu State
2. Anambra State
3. Delta State
4. Edo State
5. Lagos State
6. Imo State
7. Bayelsa State
8. Rivers State (Portharcourt)

Unconfirmed states......

1. Oyo State (Ibadan)
2. Ogun State (Ijebu Ode)
3. Ekiti State
4. Ondo state
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by mascotblaze(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Aiite bro.... If I may ask, what criteria or requirement must a city put in place before it can be confirmed? Are we to mobilise people from the city to make a truckload or what?
tbliss22:

I can't assure you of that sir, presently the following states has been confirmed;

1. Enugu State
2. Anambra State
3. Delta State
4. Edo State
5. Lagos State
6. Imo State
7. Bayelsa State
8. Rivers State (Portharcourt)

Unconfirmed states......

1. Oyo State (Ibadan)
2. Ogun State (Ijebu Ode)
3. Ekiti State
4. Ondo state
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
mascotblaze:
Aiite bro.... If I may ask, what criteria or requirement must a city put in place before it can be confirmed? Are we to mobilize people from the city to make a truckload or what?

yes, its the rate of patronage from a region that determines the availability of truck from Benue state.

Mr lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by toocute4uall(f): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pls am interested in the Yam some other products....
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 6:42am On Jul 16, 2016
toocute4uall:
Pls am interested in the Yam some other products....

Hello,
You can always get your yam produce immediately the new yam is out, as for other produce its best you specify them so that I can guide you on how to buy.

But have it in mind that there are no logistics (trucks) for that on ground. You are to source for that yourself.

Note: if you wish to join the V.I.P partners then contact me and let's discuss.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Welcome to Season III

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
V.I.P BUSINESS PARTNERS
Hello,
How has your week been? I believe everything is fine. While we await the full harvest of yam tubers from Benue state, let's do business on other produce (Oranges, sweet potatoes, garlic, ginger). I have loads of list of farmers who are ready to sell cheap on per bag basis.

For instance, I have two set of list of Orange farmers with large farm plantations in Benue state given to two set of people from here who requested for it. It's at a little token.
Let's do mathematics;

Cost Price;
30 bags of Oranges @ N1,700 to N2,000 each = N2000 x 30 =N 60,000 + N15,000 (Transport to Abuja or any other location) = (Total = N75,000).

Supply Price;
30 bags of Oranges @ 5,000 each = N5,000 x 30 = N150,000

Confirm Profit = N150,000 - N75,000

Testimonies:
I have 2 pretty ladies who got the ideas from here and after contacting me, they both have been buying from Benue State down to Port Harcourt on a weekly basis.

Note: I have replied all emails now so please check your emails if you sent any inquiry, thanks.

I await any question on this,
Tbliss22
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
Email: tideal20@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
V.I.P BUSINESS PARTNERS
Hello,
Do you have a strong market for Palm-Oil and you desire strong supply, I have a deal on the ground from my partner in Calabar (Akwa-Ibom State). We can deliver to Lagos state at a very cheap rate;

A 25-liter container of palm oil = N 7,000 (Less than 30 containers)
= N 6,900 (Above 30 containers)

This commodity sells for N8,500 per 25 Liters container in Lagos state.

Note: I have replied all emails now so please check your emails if you sent any inquiry, thanks.

Tbliss22
07034617082 (Whatsapp)

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by sonnie10: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
tbliss22:
V.I.P BUSINESS PARTNERS
Hello,
Do you have a strong market for Palm-Oil and you desire strong supply, I have a deal on the ground from my partner in Calabar (Akwa-Ibom State). We can deliver to Lagos state at a very cheap rate;

Tbliss22
07034617082 (Whatsapp)

Calabar is in Cross River State and not Akwa Ibom State
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
sonnie10:

Calabar is in Cross River State and not Akwa Ibom State

Ooooooh gushhhhhh!!!!

Thanks...

Calabar is surely the capital, Cross River State. Thanks boss that's an expensive error.

Tbliss22
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by yori: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2016
Hello there,

do you know where I can get pure sesame seeds in the north in large quantities (MT)..? Thanks.

tbliss22:
V.I.P BUSINESS PARTNERS
Hello,

Tbliss22
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
yori:
Hello there,

do you know where I can get pure sesame seeds in the north in large quantities (MT)..? Thanks.

Let's talk on whatsapp...
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Harpesin(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Highly interested.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
@mr hapesin I will advice you get your number off this thread for scammers not to use. Please don't let scammers use my thread to defraud you. If you need to talk to me get me on whatsapp or phone call.

Mr lekan (Tbliss22)

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
VIP MEMBERS

I got 100s of calls from good natured Nigerians who genuinely need to get something running and running as well as bringing back continuous money.

In all actuality regardless of what the economy is stating, thousands are out there making billions of naira particularly in the agricultural sector.

Give me a chance to make this clear here that in the event that you know you don't have confidence in taking calculated risk, its better you don't put call through to me.

I have gotten more than 70 calls with inquiries like "how lucrative is yam deals in Portharcourt and lagos?", "what is the net revenue in orange supply business?", "what amount have you made in this so far?" And so on.

The basic relationship here is that your purchased yam tuber, oranges, plantain, palm oil, cocoa, carrots, tomatoes, melon, water melon e.t.c All these did not simply show up on the sales stand in the market, they were brought up there by business men and women.

This implies that the best methodology you need is your own personal research. Oil organizations, banks, privately owned businesses are all laying off their authoritatively utilized staffs even without pay, but as a business person you will have something to fall back on.

You will control your business and profit anyday at whatever time without being debilitated of loosing your job..... (No more, back to business)

ORANGE SUPPLIES: for those wanting to move into orange supplies to huge fruit juice producing companies, benue farmers with huge plantations of oranges are prepared to get you more than 3000 truck loads filled with bags of oranges at an exceptionally modest rate. I will get you 20 to 30 contacts of orange farmers in different territories in benue state.

PALMS OILS: in the event that you have solid market for palm oil in your state and need 10s, 100s and 1000 arrangements of 25 liter. I and my team will supply and convey to your state from Cross-River (Calabar to be exact). We are open to your terms. The following are states we can convey to; lagos, oyo, kwara, Edo, Ogun et cetera.

GENERAL MEMBERs
By God's grace as soon as the new yams are out we will update the thread, because calls have been coming in for yam tubers. I too need to start sending to my precious seller in lagos state.

The prices and methods of purchase will be updated here a week after full commencement of new harvested yam tubers.

Shalom!!

Mr lekan
07034617082(whatsapp), 09082329261
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by ShegzyB: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
tbliss22:
VIP MEMBERS
I got 100s of calls from good natured Nigerians who genuinely need to get something running and running as well as bringing back continuous money.
In all actuality regardless of what the economy is stating, thousands are out there making billions of naira particularly in the agricultural sector.
Give me a chance to make this clear here that in the event that you know you don't have confidence in taking calculated risk, its better you don't put call through to me.
I have gotten more than 70 calls with inquiries like "how lucrative is yam deals in Portharcourt and lagos?", "what is the net revenue in orange supply business?", "what amount have you made in this so far?" And so on.
The basic relationship here is that your purchased yam tuber, oranges, plantain, palm oil, cocoa, carrots, tomatoes, melon, water melon e.t.c All these did not simply show up on the sales stand in the market, they were brought up there by business men and women.
This implies that the best methodology you need is your own personal research. Oil organizations, banks, privately owned businesses are all laying off their authoritatively utilized staffs even without pay, but as a business person you will have something to fall back on.
You will control your business and profit anyday at whatever time without being debilitated of loosing your job..... (No more, back to business)
ORANGE SUPPLIES: for those wanting to move into orange supplies to huge fruit juice producing companies, benue farmers with huge plantations of oranges are prepared to get you more than 3000 truck loads filled with bags of oranges at an exceptionally modest rate. I will get you 20 to 30 contacts of orange farmers in different territories in benue state.
PALMS OILS: in the event that you have solid market for palm oil in your state and need 10s, 100s and 1000 arrangements of 25 liter. I and my team will supply and convey to your state from Cross-River (Calabar to be exact). We are open to your terms. The following are states we can convey to; lagos, oyo, kwara, Edo, Ogun et cetera.
GENERAL MEMBERs
By God's grace as soon as the new yams are out we will update the thread, because calls have been coming in for yam tubers. I too need to start sending to my precious seller in lagos state.
The prices and methods of purchase will be updated here a week after full commencement of new harvested yam tubers.
Shalom!!
Mr lekan

Excellent job you have been doing here Mr Lekan. I am quite impressed and look forward to a great business relationship with you. keep up the good work.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
ShegzyB:

Excellent job you have been doing here Mr Lekan. I am quite impressed and look forward to a great business relationship with you. keep up the good work.

Thanks my brother, I truly appreciate. Its so sad that every of our best brains are hustlers on the streets in major cities in Nigeria. Only few companies still employ our graduates on merit, it's now a norms that "you have to know somebody" to get to the top.

Agriculture is one sector that can be invested in without any fear of loss @all if it's done the right way at the right time. What's wrong with our tubers that it can't go heavily on air, by sea on export, what of our oil palm? So many are in it but to what percentage?

Agriculture alone can boost the country's GDP, a lot can be invested in agriculture which will create millions of employment. How I wish I can speak to 180million Nigerians at once.

My dream is to get a multi-billion naira project that will clean up atleast 20 to 50 % unemployed youth off the streets.

Therefore I wish to use this great opportunity to call on my able V.V.I.P's abroad who have been silently following my thread (U.S.A, UK, ITALY, AUSTRALIA, CHINA, COSTA RICA, S/ARABIA, QATAR e.t.c) to please come home and invest in agriculture. If you need a business plan, I alone can single handedly release 10 strong agro based business plans on divers money spinning agricultural business. We have best-brains here that can do a perfect job.

Good Bless Nigeria,

Mr lekan
OlamiLeks Agro-Produce Procurement & Logistics.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by lzar: 2:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Hello NL readers,
First of all, I want you to know that this info I'm giving out now is worth some cash when it comes to information marketing online. I'm not into farming biz but somehow came about it.
I'm a corp member currently serving in Benue State and I think its cool for you to know the cheapest things sold here when it comes to agricultural produce;

1. Melon Seed: a full bag(like that of rice) is sold here for 8k (+2k for transport if lag) which can be resold for 25k in places like Mile-12 along ikorodu road.

2. Dried Yam Back in same biggest bag of rice size ( which is grounded in Amala powdered form) this goes for 7k here in benue state and can be resold for 19k to 20k same in lagos state

3. Yam Tuber like 100pcs, these goes for 9k which can be resold for #300 each that's #30,000 you can do d maths yourself.

You can reach me on whatsapp(07034617082 or 08081226589) if you need to get any or you can come down yourself. You don't have to worry 9/11 vehicles are on ground to convey this products to respective states of destinations. The farmers meet at d markets to sell their products every wednesday.
if you dont have fresh facts on this info LPS put it down 2014 to now is such a long time a lot of things must have changed and someone could be missled
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 4:15am On Jul 27, 2016
lzar:
if you dont have fresh facts on this info LPS put it down 2014 to now is such a long time a lot of things must have changed and someone could be missled

Sir if you need latest info on those commodities please contact me on whatsapp.

Thank you
Mr lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by ShegzyB: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
tbliss22:
[center]Lekan Yam Tubers Procurement and Logistics (Benue State)
Season III
[/center]
I wish to utilize this awesome chance to welcome all of you to "Season III" (Year 3). The adventure started 3 years prior (Oct 2014, to be exact) when the activity first struck a chord and I felt it ought to be put into practice. This season a lot will be done. Before we move into the business of the season with respect to the methods to be adopted. I will like us to take a brief tour around Benue State;
I truly need to express gratefulness to the Almighty God for my NYSC presenting on Benue State for youth administration, I practically circumvented the state with more than 20 nearby government regions. Out of every one of these tribes just 3 to 4 truly command the state ;The Udomas, The Tivs, The Igedes et cetera.
Benue State has a vast piece of nourishment produce which can advantageously sustain the entire nation of 170million individuals. I trust the state have all that anyone could need with regards to agro-produce and it won't be an awful thought if these nourishment wares are sufficiently dispersed to other significant urban communities in Nigeria advantageously.
Costs Break-Down per 100pcs;
*To be posted when the business begin completely by Sept/Oct!!!!*
Lagos Pick-up point= Mile-12.
PH Pick-up point= Gborokiri
Yam Zone
Delta Pick- Up point = Warri
Procedure For Purchase
1. Indicate On this thread that you are interested, after
which I will quote your post for confirmation
2. Pick any of the selected sizes of tubers
3. Negotiate on whatsapp/ BBM/ Twitter with me on the prices
4. You request for pictures - sample of the size picked
5. Drop your code you wish to be written on your tubers
6. Make payment then we book you down for next purchase.
5. You get continuous whatsapp update from purchase point
in benue till it gets to destination, you will have picture of
truck and plate number
Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
Whatsapp: 07034617082
Calls: 09082329261
Twitter: @tbliss22
BBM: 33455101
V.I.P BUSINESS PARTNERS
This section is exclusively for Nigerians who will love to wander into buy of any of the accompanying agro-produce for business either to supply for organizations in truckloads of trailers;
Ginger, yam tubers, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, garlic, honey, melon, yam flour, guinea corn, groundnuts, watermelon e.t.c
from Benue state.
I will get you................................... contact me and let us discuss business!!
V.V.V.I.P BUSINESS PARTNERS
This section is exclusively for Nigerians living around the world (U.S.A, London, Qatar, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Yemen, Italy and Russia) who have been thinking of export of agro produce. I have some package for you but can't be discussed here.............. contact me and let's talk business
Best Regards,
Mr Lekan!!

This is to officially signify interest in the Yam biz. We'll continue on Whatsapp.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by TCEmmanuel(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
That is nice.
If you need business ideas you can venture into in agriculture and earn big please visit www.nigeriaconsumers.org
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Let's do biz

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Gidigidi3(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
tbliss22:
VIP MEMBERS

GENERAL MEMBERs

Shalom!!

Mr lekan

Am interested in d palm oil supply, am looking at 100 keggs and above. Destination: Onitsha

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply)

10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners / Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.