Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

PREGNANT WOMEN: 'magic' Maternity Jeans That Can GROW Up To Three Sizes To Fit.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PREGNANT WOMEN: 'magic' Maternity Jeans That Can GROW Up To Three Sizes To Fit.. (1516 Views)

Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / 20 Things You Must Teach Your Children Before They Grow Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PREGNANT WOMEN: 'magic' Maternity Jeans That Can GROW Up To Three Sizes To Fit.. by oyinkanolu: 3:51am On Oct 12, 2014
The design means women can now wear the same pair of jeans throughout their whole pregnancy with Asda's George claiming they will fit perfectly whether it’s week five or week thirty-five.
In a company survey, more than 40 per cent of mothers said they gained between one and two stones over the course of their pregnancy.
And half of women surveyed admitted to spending up to £200 on a new wardrobe to fit their changing shape across the 40 weeks before giving birth.The technology uses a compact weave fabric with high elastane content allowing the same pair of jeans to fit perfectly even if women change up to three dress sizes throughout pregnancy.
The fabric ensures the jeans keep their shape, springing back to the smallest size once washed.nstead of a traditional fly and waistband, the maternity style features a jersey overband that will stretch to the size of the baby bump.

Full story + more pictures - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/10/pregnant-women-magic-maternity-jeans.html

Re: PREGNANT WOMEN: 'magic' Maternity Jeans That Can GROW Up To Three Sizes To Fit.. by naturally: 3:56am On Oct 12, 2014
This is pretty cool

2 Likes

Re: PREGNANT WOMEN: 'magic' Maternity Jeans That Can GROW Up To Three Sizes To Fit.. by Iolite(f): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2014
Its beautiful!
Re: PREGNANT WOMEN: 'magic' Maternity Jeans That Can GROW Up To Three Sizes To Fit.. by KWoolner: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2015
It sounds really very interesting. They looks so comfortable. During my pregnancy I had used Belly belt which I got from babyography to keep my best pair of jeans wearing. Belly belts turn all your normal slide fastening pants and jeans into maternity wear. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? / Ladies What Will Your Reaction To Your Hubby Be? / Joys Of Motherhood (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.