Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,837 members, 7,848,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa (1510 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Why Can't A Pope Buy A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 12, 2014
I noticed in nairaland that some extremists and fanatics have crept into the section,,that's bad,,nairaland is an online community in which people interact,,why will a christian not leave muslims to run their religion as they like it and why can't muslims not leave christians to serve tthier God as they deem fit?please let us try to respect boundaries..
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by ademi87(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2014
D same reason y white can't stop calling blacks....monkeys #As it was in the beginning, and now, and always, and to the ages of ages
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2014
ademi87:
D same reason y white can't stop calling blacks....monkeys #As it was in the beginning, and now, and always, and to the ages of ages
we are just too trouble some,let the muslim be , and let christians stay their own..no fight, just do your own thing,God will fight his battle

1 Like

Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Harmthe(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2014
make u tell dem o dats y i hate religion section. thou i dnt have problem wit dem as far as dey dnt stop me entering my mosque to pray.
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2014
Harmthe:
make u tell dem o dats y i hate religion section. thou i dnt have problem wit dem as far as dey dnt stop me entering my mosque to pray.
my brother ,the truth some people are naturally trouble makers they are using religion to cover up,just leave them
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Harmthe(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
my brother ,the truth some people are naturally trouble makers they are using religion to cover up,just leave them
tankx op
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2014
Harmthe:

tankx op
yes, you are welcome..
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by MacCantStopMe: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2014
See this op.....muslim stooge.

People like you only see things in black and white. Things are far more complicated than religions being separate.

I would prefer it if you researched on the history of the two religions and their sections before oversimplifying the issue
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
we are just too trouble some,let the muslim be , and let christians stay their own..no fight, just do your own thing,God will fight his battle

It's not being troublesome, it's demanding for one's right. Or will you wait till they storm your house with machetes before you know there's trouble?

They can have their e-caliphate for all we care, all we are saying is they should likewise not be allowed to comment in the religion section, it's the least seun could do if he wants to be fair.
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2014
MacCantStopMe:
See this op.....muslim stooge.

People like you only see things in black and white. Things are far more complicated than religions being separate.

I would prefer it if you researched on the history of the two religions and their sections before oversimplifying the issue
so u decided to help God fight,did the apostles fight the way u are fighting
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

It's not being troublesome, it's demanding for one's right. Or will you wait till they storm your house with machetes before you know there's trouble?

They can have their e-caliphate for all we care, all we are saying is they should likewise not be allowed to comment in the religion section, it's the least seun could do if he wants to be fair.
if God be for u ,no one can be against u
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by dat9jaguy(m): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2014
Actually it is because we love one another that's why poke our noses into each others business.
We all know we are the same,so we look for little differences that makes it 'them against us'.
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2014
dat9jaguy:
Actually it is because we love one another that's why poke our noses into each others business.
We all know we are the same,so we look for little differences that makes it 'them against us'.
it is now breeding enmity,,!
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by MacCantStopMe: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:

Where did you see me fight or claim that I am a christian?

grin grin

Guy, keep quiet
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2014
Harmthe:

And which non-muslim has stopped you from entering your mosque? Can't say the same thing about your brothers stopping others from going to their places of worship.

I'm sure you think it's okay that you can comment here but we can't comment on your e-caliphate? In case you don't know you are the one who's looking for trouble by doing that. Please go back to your caliphate, it can't be that boring.

1 Like

Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

Where did you see me fight or claim that I am a christian?

grin grin

Guy, keep quiet
so u are not a christian or muslim? Why did u open the thread?
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

And which non-muslim has stopped you from entering your mosque? Can't say the same thing about your brothers stopping others from going to their places of worship.

I'm sure you think it's okay that you can comment here but we can't comment on your e-caliphate? In case you don't know you are the one who's looking for trouble by doing that. Please go back to your caliphate, it can't be that boring.
are u an agent of war?
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by MacCantStopMe: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

Dont mind the hypocrite.
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

Dont mind the hypocrite.

the boy is not your enemy, your enemy is satan
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by MacCantStopMe: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
the boy is not your enemy, your enemy is satan

grin grin
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
are u an agent of war?

Did you just mistake me for a muslim? grin

MacCantStopMe:

Dont mind the hypocrite.

Most of them in that section are, spoilt brats who want all privileges nairaland can give them. At this rate our very "assertive" seunn will soon make all muslims mods, just wait.
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by ademi87(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
u get am gbam!!! too stubborn nd lyk trouble too mushh...arrrgghhh its annoying dnt knw y am a Nigerian sef, i for come frm india grin
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2014
ademi87:
u get am gbam!!! too stubborn nd lyk trouble too mushh...arrrgghhh its annoying dnt knw y am a Nigerian sef, i for come frm india grin
but you see we can change,,let us all pray to God to direct our paths,and not trying to direct God paths,,let us all strive to right our wrongs,live a life of humility..if u do good ,good go follow u
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=LastOkpaBender post=27070509]

Did you just mistake me for a muslim? grin

U are sounding like a jihadist
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by dat9jaguy(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
it is now breeding enmity,,!

Those that see differences between us are more vocal.Let those of us that see more similarities be as vocal if not more vocal
than them.(You see am also guilty of that them vs us thing.)
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Tallesty1(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2014
You need to add Atheists there.

Don't believe in/there's God.

Yet they won't let Him and Christians be............
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by chimerase2: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2014
No only muslim even atiest won't let christians be
Some muslims re too troublesome jare angry
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by Harmthe(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

lol, bro u can kill urself
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by ademi87(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
but you see we can change,,let us all pray to God to direct our paths,and not trying to direct God paths,,let us all strive to right our wrongs,live a life of humility..if u do good ,good go follow u
u don talk am finish....bro, go nd SIN nomore grin
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by tjmc: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I noticed in nairaland that some extremists and fanatics have crept into the section,,that's bad,,nairaland is an online community in which people interact,,why will a christian not leave muslims to run their religion as they like it and why can't muslims not leave christians to serve tthier God as they deem fit?please let us try to respect boundaries..
the trouble in d world is being causd by dem muslims, from nigeria, CAR, syria, china, pakistan, iraq,kenya my hand dey pain me abeg
Re: nairaland[Why Can't A Christian Not Leave Muslims Alone &Vice Versa by tjmc: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
why not. D same way u fight 4 ur so called allah. Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Paris Terror Attack - T.b. Joshua Prophecy / Bro Joshua Iginla Breaks Record In Zambia During Crusade In Stadium +photos / Christians And Muslims, Pls What Is Allah's Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.