Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:15 AM

Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor (14917 Views)

Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / 23 Adamawa Lawmakers Set To Dump PDP For APC / Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by chinwike2(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2014
Not again
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by omenka(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2014
They should knock themselves out for all I care. Funniest state in Nigeria.

This is a classic case of politics being inimical to the development of a people's society. How the heck are they gonna have the time to ponder over what their constituencies sent them there to do when they are deeply engrossed in one sinister plot or the other.

Mscheew.
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2014
yuzjet:
Hmmm.... Dats somehow bad.
what is somehow bad?
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by expert1000: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2014
Wot is Ribadu's fate in all dis?
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by preciousoz: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2014
kangaroo politics
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by Larow(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2014
HmmMm. It won't work! Mumus
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by legendsilver(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2014
Pdp end is near grin
Edo crisis who=PDP
Ekiti crisis who=PDP
River state crisis in Abuja who=PDP
Southwest crisis who=PDP
TAN crisis who=PDP
Adamawa crisis who=PDP
E.t.c
Everywhere that have crisis is who? =

The handwriting is indeed clear as crystals,
Only crisis embedded people will still support a crisis, blooded tasty party.
I dey laugh the end of this party called PDP grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by Audumusa: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2014
PDP have interprete the meaning of democracy to Nigerians in their own way as "padi padi" politics And "settle me, I settle you " politics forgeting that the majority(the poor mases) among Nigerians are suffering injustly just because of bad/weaked leaders in the Land forgeting that we are all going to give account of our did.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by Austin234(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
Politics is a 'dog eat dog' business. I dont pity any of them. They dont care about us. Its always about them and their generations yet unborn. I pity those who are always killing and abusing each other on nairaland for one stuupid politician

They are all e-touts
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2014
daresma93:
Those northerners need re-orientation about politics because they are just mixing everything together which cannot work, politics and loyalty
idiot must u try to insult d north at any given chance.
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
Politics is a 'dog eat dog' business. I dont pity any of them. They dont care about us. Its always about them and their generations yet unborn. I pity those who are always killing and abusing each other on nairaland for one stuupid politician
ar d politicians in ur region any beta? ode
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2014
Punkinmusty:
Sorry brother if I av offended u bt ur lawmakers are nt helping in d situation at all and least I forget am not an idiot just a brother airing his opinion
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Punkinmusty:
Sorry brother if I av offended u bt ur lawmakers is nt helping in d situation at all and least I forget am not an idiot just a brother airing his opinion
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by experimentist: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2014
Jonathan again!
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by Bigcake: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2014
Mynd44:
Like I once said "We are all clowns"
Young man speak for yourself alone or by extension your Village people and not the entire literate Nigerians.
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by flybiz08(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2014
Trust me, these hoodlums will not rest until Fintiri is back because they don't want Bala to gain ground before 2015 election.

Visit www.facebookcouponbank.com for your authentic $50 facebook coupon vouchers.

Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by fairhope: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2014
I hope the lawmakers should the sleeping dog lie. It will be better for them to see the turn of events before the end of the year.
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by cctvwizard(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2014
someone should chck this out

Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by akinsadeez(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2014
I believe Ngilari was indicted by d panel set up by d house to investigate both him and Nyako. He was able to avoid being impeached alongside his boss. However with d current situation, we have a man who was indicted occupying the gov's office. I won't shed a tear if d assembly members should find a way of booting him out again
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by Nctrice(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2014
These are things that happen in a new democratic setting... in future, things like these won't unfold again because political players and spectators alike would have already known the possible outcome
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by simplyOJ(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2014
This is just pure and simple. Their colleague, Fintiri; acting as the Governor probably made available to
them unhindered access to the State Treasury. They are now steaming because the
change may have hindered the "flow", and could be denied the usual "ALERT". You could also notice that Fintiri himself was
struggling the leave the Government House when the news of the change got to him. Power sweet.

Most Nigerian politicians are basically selfish in nature. If they foresee any
impediment that could hamper access to their loot, they don't think twice to remove any
of such impediment.
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by bloodykiller: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2014
legendsilver:
Pdp end is near grin
Edo crisis who=PDP
Ekiti crisis who=PDP
River state crisis in Abuja who=PDP
Southwest crisis who=PDP
TAN crisis who=PDP
Adamawa crisis who=PDP
E.t.c
Everywhere that have crisis is who? = OTU NNE I

The handwriting is indeed clear as crystals,
Only crisis embedded people will still support a crisis, blooded tasty party.
I dey laugh the end of this party called PDP grin grin grin

OTU NNE I grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by rts1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
Naija politics na drama all d time
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by wallex1983(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
QMark:
Now I am begining to believe Adamawa is the only State in this country. Abi na only them dey do politics?

Maybe it iڪ Adamawa and Ekiti
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by legendsilver(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
bloodykiller:

OTU NNE I grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is that all u have to say?
I was expecting more from e-PdP warriors
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by abbakacici: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
daresma93:
Those northerners need re-orientation about politics because they are just mixing everything together which cannot work, politics and loyalty
so south east state where there are no opposition and all the politicians are control with remote control from Abuja is the best way to go.
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by pkang: 3:46am On Oct 13, 2014
baccaspace:
Now this is comedic and crazy. Mr. Fintiri should forget the seat of Governor forever. Mr. Ngilari should know that APC will kick him out in 2015. Ribadu's fate as a Governorship hopeful under PDP is sealed, he will never fly PDP's flag. The whole drama is a crazy one
Is Ngilari not PDP?
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by Dee60: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2014
Adamawa people must step up and fight these lawbreakers!
Re: Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor by okanla: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
They have succeeded in remove the Gov. elect. and now that the deputy as come back they are not happy because the national cake they want to cheer within themselves the plans as foil all their evil plan will not work again grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Not In London Hospital – Garba Shehu / Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating / Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.